Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FLASH SALE

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Hey Community, 

Starting August 13 to August 16 at 11:59PM EST, new customers can get 2GB of monthly bonus data for free when they activate on any plan $35 or higher with promo code 2GBBONUS

This offer is available to new customers only. Rules and conditions apply.

How to Get this Offer: 

1. Submit your email address here
  2. Receive the promo code via email 
  3. Activate on any plan $35 or higher online by August 16 using the promo code to redeem this offer.

Offer Details:

• Activate on any plan $35 or more using the promo code by August 16 and get a free 2GB recurring data bonus 
  • Offer available to new customers who activate online.
  • 2GB recurring data bonus will be applied to activations on $35, $40, $50 and $70 rate plans with the use of the promo code. Offer excludes $15 and $25 rate plans. Bonus data will expire if the account becomes inactive or the rate plan is changed. 
  • Please note it may take up to 2 business days for bonus data to be applied. 
  • This promotion is not stackable with other in-market offers.

This offer is subject to change without notice.

How to Activate:

1. If you need to purchase a SIM card, click here to order a SIM card online through Public Mobile. Your SIM card will be shipped within 3 to 7 business days. You can also order your SIM card through Amazon, and choose your shipping speed. Alternatively, you can purchase a SIM card by locating a retailer near you. 
  2. Visit activate.publicmobile.ca to activate online, or activate in-store

To learn more about Public Mobile, click here.

- The Public Mobile Community Team

91 REPLIES 91

Anonymous
Not applicable

@tarsbo 

Plus, get 2GB of monthly bonus data for free* when you activate on plans $35/mo+

online only for that Promo code for 2GB ,  2GBBONUS , that monthly bonus for 2GB no expires but you have to keep your plan and if you changed your plan you will lost the promo 2GB you know,

put it the email for it and the same email when the do a new activate, HERE  ... and about that 2GB promo code No one know expiry date, each time the say something so here a link and the say put it a email so when you like to Activate put it both code one for promo another one for refer a friend and you will receive a one-time credit of $10. the will applied with 72hr,,,, if you don't have a code for refer a friend let me know by Private Messages i will send to you,
plus Set up AutoPay and you will receive a $2 credit every 30 days. 

Good Luck and your welcome to Public Mobile

with a Beautiful Service 

you will be very happy

tarsbo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Does anyone know how frequently these types of sales tend to happen?
I have a friend looking to sign up, but obviously, she missed the sale by a couple of days! 

@AE_Collector 

The accidently inputted promocode being inferred to appears in the account as a reoccurring 3gb monthly plan data bonus.

It wouldn’t be “for only one month” but I know what you meant. A one time block of roll over data. Thus it lasts until you use it all up.

AE_Collector

Anonymous
Not applicable

@shahestates : He can't verify that yet. He hasn't gone through a renewal yet.

shahestates

@Twopennybuffalo wrote:

Now let’s just see this awesome deal extended to BTS! I mean you can always try code 3GBBONUS worked for me 

Could you please confirm by checking in your account info that this 3GB data bonus is recurring or only for one month.

Thanks

Phebsters
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks loads for the advice @Triguy !

@Phebsters  Submit a ticket to a CSA.

Here’s when and how to contact our Customer Support Agents:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

According to terms the deadline has passed.

August 16 at 11:59PM EST

Phebsters

I registered for this promo and received an email confirmation that I was eligible, and I signed up for my new Public Mobile line by the deadline.. BUT unfortunately missed typing in the promo code when signing up. Is there any way I can still apply for the promotion to be effected? Any help will be much appreciated!

chainsawcowboy
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Is this promocode still good?

@LeePublic wrote:

@Lktriple8 Some people on here have said this may have been a ongoing promo since June, advertised or unadvertised. Very YMMV. 

It's not YMMV at all. The offer has been on the Public Mobile webpage even before June.  The customer only had to know the promo code.

LeePublic
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Lktriple8 Some people on here have said this may have been a ongoing promo since June, advertised or unadvertised. Very YMMV. 

@Lktriple8 wrote:

How often does public mobile have a flash sale like this where you get extra 2 gbs per month? I just missed it by a day and only found out about this on Aug 17 when the last day was Aug 16.... i guess i will wait if they decide to have another promo like this before i sign up with this company.

I'm been long confused by this strategy of announcing this as a Flash Sale. I know that Public Mobile can't be expected to honor this sale past the advertised date, and at the moment, they could stop offering this promotion at any time without warning.  However, this offer has been active since May and the original offer pay still simply says "limited time offer".  I do realize that people could sign up because they don't want to risk missing out on this promotion, but when It's pretty well known that this offer hasn't been a short term one, I suspect that potential new customers aren't going to be too concerned about any announced offer expiry date. This being such a long-term and active promotion, I'm actually surprised that the 2GB hasn't yet been added to regular $35+ plans for all customers. 

Lktriple8

How often does public mobile have a flash sale like this where you get extra 2 gbs per month? I just missed it by a day and only found out about this on Aug 17 when the last day was Aug 16.... i guess i will wait if they decide to have another promo like this before i sign up with this company.

kaytus
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Good deal for students returning to school in the fall.  Good to hear the offer has been extended.

LeePublic

To those who have a SIM Card already, sign up before midnight EDT. Otherwise you might've missed the deal! Don't forget to get a referral code! 😉 Also, remember to select a plan $35 and up to get the bonus 2 GB and input the promo code: 2GBBONUS

pkaraa

Good deal specially for students going back to school

I always try to remind those who maybe are a bit miffed about not getting any particular promo when they started OR that New Customer Promos aren’t available to existing customers that all Promos help make referrals of friends & family that much easier to accomplish and create a sense of urgency to complete the deal. Thus they do give something back to existing customers if the customer chooses to accept the help from PM.

AE_Collector

Treyman07

Yes, I realized after, I don't qualify, but still a great deal for others!

@Treyman07 wrote:

What a great deal!

@Treyman07    Yes a good deal but only available for new activations.   

Also officially this announcement says it's available until today, so if you're interested you should register your email and see if you can pick up a SIM from a retailer and then do the activation online as in store activations don't qualify for the bonus data on plans of $35+.

Unofficially, this offer has been available for a few months outside of the "flash sale promotion dates", so it's possible that it may continue to be available after today's date, however, who knows...

@Treyman07 

Better hop on it fast if you are not already a customer.

Treyman07

What a great deal!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ptpz 

Only one way to solve your issue , explanation to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

and the are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

you Have To Submit a Ticket To Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

Here’s how to contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Service by CS_Agent. Click Here to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Service by CS_Agent, by Click Here
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Service by CS_Agent, will Response by private message to you inbox
     Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck

ptpz

@JK8 @Anonymous @softech 

Thank you all for your replies!

Yes I activated back in mid-July but didn't enter the promo code, I thought the promotion was already done.

The website was showing the promo code when I was browsing as I was researching before making the switch from Freedom.

When I bought my SIM card and wanted to activate PM few days later, the website wasn't showing the code and I looked everywhere for it.

I will try to submit a request. Thank you all again so much. 😊

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@ptpz wrote:

I'm sad that I wasn't able to activate this promo as a new customer 😭

Did you miss this promo?

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/fs2020

If you forgot to enter your info for the promo then contact a CSA.

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ptpz 

why you are sad, if you are a new customer ,

you Have To Submit a Ticket To Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, the will Add for it,

@ptpz  why you can't?? you missed putting in the code?? how long you activated??

ptpz

I'm sad that I wasn't able to activate this promo as a new customer 😭

malisevicnatali

coool😁

Need Help? Let's chat.