cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
walker1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: FLASH SALE: Get one month of service for $0 when you activate

@z10user4  "if you used a referral......."

Is that like hanging out a shingle that says  " Gone Phishing" ?  Wasn't Jb45 a phisherman too? lol    😆

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

@walker1 : One never knows, do one. It's against policy to throw one at customers unsolicited. I suspect it happens all the time and poor new customers get deluged with codes. I can't say as I've ever got a request for one after this method of planting the seed. But y'never know. I would not call it phishing.

ShawnC13
Oracle

@will13am wrote:

Interesting new twist to give the free renewal on the third cycle instead of the second.  Good way to enforce a little bit of short term loyalty.  @Jade_S , I suggest using wording like plan cycle or equivalent instead of month since the renewals are at 30 day frequency and not monthly.  

@Jade_S, I echo @will13am  suggestion on the wording.  We have been asking for a couple of years now that when this type of promo is used that the correct terminology gets used.  There is already enough confusion with customers between a month and 30-day plans.  People think they have the same renewal date each month and with the wording of a free month, I would as well.  Please consider changing the terminology used to cycle or 30-days (as suggested above)

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click the Chat bubble in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

Re: FLASH SALE: Get your first plan cost back in 60 days when you activate

It was the subject line that grabbed my eye. Then the "new" PM employee. Why wouldn't they have said "Get third month free" like all their prior promos that said "Get second month free". But yes...month, term, 30 days.

Maybe these things should say "Get your first plan cost back in 60 days". Or 30.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Jade_S Thanks for another promo that can stimulate new users to come to PM and join our community here😊

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Jade_S Welcome to Public Mobile!

Have a nice day

RosieR

Jade_S
Public Mobile

Thank you @will13am! I'll pass along your feedback.  

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Kandit 

If you did activate in bc then register your email and cross your fingers and hope for the best. Alternatively if you didn't port a phone number in you can still take advantage of this offer.

fujiyama
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Nice to see another promo!

I skimmed through the post and saw "60 days" then "second renewal" right after and got confused lol. It made sense after rereading it slowly though...

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Anyone planning on stacking this offer with the CCS bundle offer has until April 24th to complete their order. Shipping averages 5 business days with Canada post. To maximize your savings activating on the $50 plan and downgrading to your preferred plan for the second month ( before your first renewal) will conform to the terms and conditions.

Need Help? Let's chat.