cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Update

Sarah_D
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey Community,

We have some bittersweet news to share with you. This week will be @Catherine_T last week at Public Mobile as she will be pursuing a new opportunity at TELUS. Please join me in thanking her for all that she has done for the Community! 

Most of you may know her as the person who announces product launches and promos, but she has been working on multiple initiatives behind the scenes, one of which is related to a redesign of our Community. While we can’t share exactly what this redesign will look like quite yet (and besides, what’s the fun in that?), we can share that there is a list of exciting changes coming to the Community, stay tuned! 

The team is currently in the process of finding the next Community Manager and is hoping to have them on-board within the next few weeks. In the interim, we may not appear to be as active on the Community as we are thin-staffed at the moment, but rest assured that we are listening. We will be staying closely connected with our Oracles as usual on a private board.

Catherine had an amazing time on the Community and really enjoyed meeting everyone. While she is sad to say goodbye to the team, she is excited to see how the Community will evolve. 

We wish her best of luck on her future endeavors!

- The Public Mobile Team

27 REPLIES 27

treefrog
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Catherine_T 

Well we joined pm around the same time last year and you are already off to greener pastures. I suppose I've done the same by leaving Northern Alberta for the lush year around green of the lower Mainland ( most of time at least) and keeping a little more green in my pocketbook by staying with pm! Best of luck with your new adventures.

brianchamp
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Catherine_T good luck in your future endeavours !!

fujiyama
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Thank you and all the best Catherine!

Can't wait to see the updates to the forums 👍

LoreckAvery
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Good luck to Catherine in her next career venture!

msadams2000
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Good luck on your new venture...it is always sad to see dependable people move on, but hopefully this means big opportunities for someone else. 

XionBunny

I honestly feel like they treat this flanker brand like a kind of probationary training ground for Telus reps, the turnover rate here is kind of sus.

Congratulations Catherine on your new position!

Thank you for your attentiveness to the community at large, for responding when needed, clarifying when asked and care you have shown for the community to grow, evolve and be successful. The changes to be implemented by your design will be held with great anticipation til revealed after your departure. Your presence will be missed and our loss is Telus' gain. Best of luck with your future endeavours!

P.S. Tell Tiana we say "Hi!".....

dar(licious)

Someone who seemed to take the time to pay attention and listen and stay in tune. That was nice.

But upward and onward. All the best @Catherine_T .

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

Congrats Catherine and best of luck on your new opportunity with Telus.

I have only been on this Community for a short time and I see you have put a lot of work and effects in keeping everyone up to date on announcements.

Maybe you can help this PM Community in creating a PM app maybe piggy backing on Telus app. 😉😉😉

sunflowershine

Good luck to Catherine! All the best!

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Thank you @Catherine_T  for all you've done for the community.  Congrats and best wishes to you in your new role at Telus.

sa7375

@Catherine_T. While we wish you the best in your new assignment, we'll keenly look forward to the redesign of the community project that you had worked so hard on. 😊

promotion.jpg

@Luddite wrote:

@Sarah_D Perhaps Telus should consider seconding one of the active Community members for the role. That would provide longer term continuity compared to the current methodology.

@Luddite   Great idea...I nominate Luddite for the position!  🤔 😁

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Sarah_D Perhaps Telus should consider seconding one of the active Community members for the role. That would provide longer term continuity compared to the current methodology. 

Plant some flowers AND watch them growPlant some flowers AND watch them grow

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@Catherine_T sucks that you had the misfortune of being the spoke person for Telus announcements that are really controversial and some of us customers had pushed you off the cliff for reasons beyond your control.  For that I, for one, apologize.

I wish you all the best on your new adventure with Telus and beyond.

giphy

Stay safe

RosieR 

Congrats @Catherine_T!!!  Thank you for you time and effort here for us at PM.  Best of luck with the new challenge ahead!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

@Catherine_T 

Congratulations and best of luck on your new journey. We will miss you

kaytus

Congrats @Catherine_T on your new opportunity at Telus, I wish you the best of luck!

Thank you so much for what you have done here at Public Mobile !, I can't wait to see what the community redesign will look like!

I hope that will be a better deal coming on PM.

Once again, thanks for all the help.

LEGO

Catherine_T, sad to see you go, you were great addition to this Community. You will be missed! 😢

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Thanks @Catherine_T  for all your work on the Community forum.  Best of luck on your future endeavors at Telus.

Thank you Catherine_T and good luck.  It'll be interesting to see what the Community changes look like.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

cath.jpg

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Congrats and good luck to @Catherine_T on your new pursuits.  It's onwards and upwards.  The community is ready to welcome the new replacement.  We are used to the regular changing of the guard.  

BearFBI

Congrats @Catherine_T on your new opportunity at Telus, I wish you best of luck !

Thank you so much for what you have done here at Public Mobile !, I cant wait to see what the community redesign will look like !

Gunner123

@Catherine_T good luck in your future endeavours !!

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Catherine_T all the best with your new position at Telus.. and remember to bring our concerns here to Telus as well  🙂

As for the new Community Manager, we have quiet some talent and dedicated Oracles here.. anyone interested??  🙂

btw, I am eager to know about the new Community redesign

Anonymous
Not applicable

And the marketing farm team turns over again. Congrats on the promotion there Catherine_T!

Need Help? Let's chat.