Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Activate any $30+/mo plan and get $10 off for 6 months

LOL

I just activated last night at 10:45  HAHAHA   Smiley Happy

@jamesaaron wrote:

I activated my SIM card today and nobody offered this to me!

I want this amazing offer! 

Help!!!!

I would assume that because they are not advertising a PROMO CODE that it will automatically be credited to your account... Can a Mod verify this?

@jamesaaron wrote:

?Sounds great. I did pay full price for the my account to be activated. Does that mean that starting next month I get $10 off? Or does it mean that next month they’re going to give me $20 off and then $10 for every other month

The initial post says:

"The first credit will be applied to all eligible accounts within 30 days of activation. Credits 2-6 will be applied prior to each renewal date."

Good luck!

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I have to agree with @GreatCanadian on this one

Mayor / Maire

@Onyxj wrote:

@jamesaaron wrote:

I activated my SIM card today and nobody offered this to me!

I want this amazing offer! 

Help!!!!

I would assume that because they are not advertising a PROMO CODE that it will automatically be credited to your account... Can a Mod verify this?

I don't think a mod is needed to confirm anything... the promo starts today, and they activated today, I think it's pretty clear Smiley Wink

If they don't get the $10 credit within 30 days, then contact the mods about it...

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@smp99 wrote:

Like I said earlier it is a free Country, agree with whoever you want to agree with. Doesn't change the fact that it strikes a nerve with alot of people who just activated only a day ago!

@bud21ca wrote:

@smp99 wrote:

Like I said earlier it is a free Country, agree with whoever you want to agree with. Doesn't change the fact that it strikes a nerve with alot of people who just activated only a day ago!

I may have just missed the deal by a couple of hours, but I’m not mad about it... I’m still saving money! And I’m happy about that Smiley Happy 

Some companies will give a deal to customers who “just missed” it and then ask for it retroactively, but usually that is because the customer can “return for a refund” and then repurchase at the discounted price. I don’t think that applies here. Sometimes we just have to deal with the fact that we missed it. End of story Smiley Wink

@Onyxj wrote:

@bud21ca wrote:

@smp99 wrote:

I may have just missed the deal by a couple of hours, but I’m not mad about it... I’m still saving money! And I’m happy about that Smiley Happy 

Some companies will give a deal to customers who “just missed” it and then ask for it retroactively, but usually that is because the customer can “return for a refund” and then repurchase at the discounted price. I don’t think that applies here. Sometimes we just have to deal with the fact that we missed it. End of story Smiley Wink

No one said You were mad about. Did I tag your name in the post? End of Story!

@bud21ca 

Sorry, I didn’t mean to insinuate you were talking about me in particular.  Only to clarify that I, personally, was not upset. I do acknowledge that everyone has a right to their own opinions and feelings and was only expressing mine.

I am new to PM as well as public forums, and I thank you for your patience in advance. 

@Onyxj wrote:

@bud21ca 

Sorry, I didn’t mean to insinuate you were talking about me in particular.  Only to clarify that I, personally, was not upset. I do acknowledge that everyone has a right to their own opinions and feelings and was only expressing mine.

I am new to PM as well as public forums, and I thank you for your patience in advance. 

I agree totally, I am saving alot between my Wife's phone and mine on PM. The current deal is great for new customers, but I won't lose sleep over missing out. IvI' been able to cut our bill from over $100 a month to $56 so Im pretty happy.