cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

May Give Back Points Are Out!!

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

Hey, community!

Wait no more!! Sign into your account to see what you've earned for the month of May!!! 🤗

Welcome to all the 'newbies'. 😄

I look forward to this each month,  especially now.

Congratulations everyone 👏.

PM will post official announcements shortly. 

14 REPLIES 14

anotheran
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The accumulation of $15 is really a pain in the neck. For ppl living paycheck to paycheck, it's an additional variable 

@fixin1 , I'm sure you know who the usual are for each categories. That's no secret 😉

fixin1
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Sansan - Anyone got top 5%?

@eddieO 

The is a secret formula based on the number of bravos, solved solutions and your participation on this Community.

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@Sansan , yes I saw yesterday that I received my community giveback points. It’s nice to see that I have received them on time again!

golfball
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@eddieO No rankings affect points earned other than Oracle as far as I know. It's just based on participation that month.

eddieO
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Do rankings (ie. Model Citizen, Town Hero, Mayor, etc.) get factored in for the amount of points one earns or is it solely based on participation in that given month? And do badges weigh into the equation?

always excited 😊 

@Chalupa_Batman 

I'm sure it will be moved 😆

After I posted it occurred to me ...

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Wouldn't you say this is more of The Lounge kind of conversation? LOL

These have been coming out on time for the last 2 months maybe even 3 months. 

EB0
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Give away used to be dollar reward, applied to your next payment, now, it’s points which you need to accumulate  15 points to get a credit.

eddieO
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I was confused at first but after signing into my account I saw the Give Back points awarded, I'm one of the newbies 🙂

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Sansan 
Seems like PM moved it from the middle of the month to early in the month.

I can redeem for another $15 credit!

Meow
Mayor / Maire

OK... So why are you so excited?

This is regular occurrence like sun up and sun down. Nothing to be excited about except lower credit...

Need Help? Let's chat.