cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community rewards and badge

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

Had anyone else not got there June 2023 rewards and badge . I certainly haven’t 

72 REPLIES 72

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@J_PM 

Thank you. I will reach out to customer support first and worry about the badge once its confirmed which one I have earned.

@esjliv 

Thank you for the feedback. Everything was normal for me until this month. It reminds me of the December 2019 community rewards fiasco.....seemingly caused by the huge increase of participation in the community in response to the first annual "more is more merrier" campaign?!!

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@maximum_gato - If the leaderboard has any indication of levels, I would tend to agree with you that you should have been awarded $5/5 points (%10) for June as first up in the '8 members'.

1% ($15/points) = 2 members / 5% ($10/points) = 7 members / 10% ($5/points) = 8 members

esjliv_0-1690811527991.png

But many community members IDs/names/accounts were affected. Therefore, a trickle effect on others.

Badges are not corresponding to actual rewards given. Some badges are 'doubled', and even some rewards ($s / points) are doubled. 

Things have been messed up every month since April that I can tell. And although tickets gets some action sometimes, there has been no reason told of why this is happening and what is done to prevent it going forward.

Please reach out to the CSA for the Community reward, I can assist with badges. 

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@J_PM 

Has this been resolved? No badge and a $2 community reward in my account. I kinda figured I had earned the Top 10% badge for June? I'm not sure who I need to reach out to? You or customer support ?

statusquo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I don't see a new badge for June either and was going to check if I received 1 point lol but can't login. 

Update now that I was able to login I see one point added for June but no badge but that's ok.

@hTideGnow  I believe it’s just the proper 2 top 1% and the rest are being fixed accordingly . So even if they show 2 badges for the month of June . When rewards get deposited it will be for the rightful amount of the adjusted badge . And yes I got my rewards also manually applied to available funds .

HI @Handy1 , I see you back to Top 1% now!!!  So, you got the rewards too?

and @LitlLdy  you are top 5%!!

and @esjliv  you are the best out of all, you might have written history, you are Top 15% in JUN!!!  You got both badges , top 10 and top 5.  Do you also got both rewards $?

So, with new badges given out, does it mean PM just awards back the missing ones? or  those who not supposed to get what they got will be removed and adjusted?      like the post said  2 for Top 1%, is it now still 2 or 3?  

@J_PM wrote:

Received! Our team is working on adding asap. 

@J_PM , thank you so much for looking into this & taking care of it! I received my badge & Community giveback points! 🤗 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

Support is truly working behind the senses folks . I just got my badge 🙂 .you rock PUBLIC MOBILE

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@J_PM  That’s good to hear . Can we all expect our badges also 

Received! Our team is working on adding asap. 

@J_PM wrote:

@LitlLdy rest assured for anyone who did not receive a Community reward for June, please reach out to me or our Community agents directly and we will manually add your missing reward. 

We're currently investigating a platform glitch that is causing some users to not appear fully on the platform - however we can still see how much you've support our Community so we can add rewards manually! 

@J_PM , I did ask a CS_Agent & included screenshot. I know what I’m missing for Community giveback points along with the points for paying my bill this month. 

IMG_0160.png

Message I received!

I checked the list for June Rewards and your username does not appear, hence there are no points applied. We will further investigate this coming week and will get back to you once I have some news.

Have a great Sunday!

Respectfully yours,
Silvio_M
CS_Agent”

Edit: I used @esjliv screenshot. I didn’t remember to take mine in time to get it! Sorry.

We're investigating this with the platform. 

@LitlLdy rest assured for anyone who did not receive a Community reward for June, please reach out to me or our Community agents directly and we will manually add your missing reward. 

We're currently investigating a platform glitch that is causing some users to not appear fully on the platform - however we can still see how much you've support our Community so we can add rewards manually! 

@softech wrote:

@LitlLdy you didn't get badge too? I think you should at least get something out of June..

@softech , I thought for sure by my screenshot that I should have points & badge for June! Even saying anything about it I feel selfish. I know I am not able to do as much as you, @Handy1 & some others though. Nor am I fast enough! 😞 I don’t want to provide repeat posts of what others have already posted. 

@LitlLdy  No I’m still waiting . Probably won’t hear anything untill tomorrow . Need a higher up . Or someone that handles community issues like this obvious complete “MESS” of June rewards 

@LitlLdy you didn't get badge too? I think you should at least get something out of June..

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@Handy1 , did you receive a response back yet?

Message I received!

I checked the list for June Rewards and your username does not appear, hence there are no points applied. We will further investigate this coming week and will get back to you once I have some news.

Have a great Sunday!

Respectfully yours,
Silvio_M
CS_Agent”

@Handy1 

The whole community reward system is messed up - has been since the roll out of the new system.

Given public mobile bases its customer support hugely on this forum, they owe it to the many, many members here on this community forum to GET IT RIGHT.

@J_PM  also there may need to be a complete recount of the whole month of June 2023 community rewards 

STRANGE!!!! No Activity since Middle of February but Top 5% in June 2023 and BANNED!

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/96576

Handy1_0-1689614622001.png

Kierraway
New in Town / Nouveau en Ville

Most certainly not

I said...PARDON !

@hairbag1 , no 😞 I checked everything again a couple minutes ago. My subscription renewal is tonight.

@Handy1, @LitlLdy , @esjliv 

it took all day to be applied but I finally did get the Community Reward for June. Looks like they just applied it to my Available Funds. (if any of yours hasn't yet arrived...see if it was added to your Available Funds)

@LitlLdy  I don’t know . But i do know my badge just went poof to “dust” and totally forgotten altogether . So the whole board has to have rippling effects on all badges and rewards and that’s just assuming I’m the only one 

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@Handy1 , I haven’t gotten either! I stay confused with all this! Awhile back when I mentioned to a few CS_Agent about not getting giveback points they didn’t understand what I meant by it & said I will get points after I pay my bill! After explaining what I meant I was asked how much was was owed! I said I have no idea! I thought it was a secret! 😆 

@hTideGnow perfect, thanks. Now those users listed in those ranges can inquire. Any takers?

HI@esjliv  and @softech 

the 25% and 50% badges are there now, finally

25% - 25 earned

50% - 43 earned

What members in the 25% and 50%'s tiers will complain to CSA @softech ? Do you think any?

If anyone in those screenshots i added in my post after #17 members listed (not including oracles of course) have not received a badge or their rewards....calling those members to submit tickets to CSA about why.

I calculated @Grinch  to be the last one in the $5 (10%) category. But as some may have noticed, Grinch isn't even showing a badge for June (not surprising). Still, anyone after Grinch should be checking with CSA why they are aren't showing a reward. If Public will not tell us how many 25% and 50% awardees there are, then why not let a whole bunch of inquiries go into them about it. It must be explained one way or another.

edit typo

@esjliv wrote:

1% ($15/points) = 2 members 

5% ($10/points) = 7 members

10% ($5/points) = 8 members

25% ($2/points) = ?

50% ($1/points) = ?

@esjliv 

It is weird.  It looks like there is not a single 25% or 50% badge awarded for anyone for June

Need Help? Let's chat.