cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community rewards and badge

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

Had anyone else not got there June 2023 rewards and badge . I certainly haven’t 

72 REPLIES 72

@Handy1  I always say, put your heart out and good thing will happen.  And you did put a big heart out 🙂  

@Chalupa_Batman  

By participating , reading and helping others with questions . And learning and sharing and good things will happen 

edit good things supposed to happen today . I got the sheet pulled from beneath me 

ranked chart here 

Handy1_0-1689441141811.png

@BKNS27  I got mine last month and every time as I should have this the first time . I’ve been forgotten . Feel so alone right now . And washed up 😞

Since you guys are so knowledgeable, is there a dummied version to read on how rewards work helping other members?

@softech  I’m thinking I should be right behind you this time nipping at your ankles 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Handy1 

Just got mine! Same as last month.

@Handy1 the badge is here but rewards won't show up on the Upcoming Amount due yet

and I am pretty sure you are one of the top contributors, at least $1  🙂  Just joking, a lot more than $1, maybe 15x   🤔

@hairbag1 thanks your the best . I’ve already started a chat with them I see you still never got you may badge also . Don’t really care about badge as I do the reward . I’m n Confident I earned one for June 

@Handy1 

I had trouble last go-around...but CSA took care of it. Give it a day or 2, then if still no badge/Community Reward, send a message to CSA. I can send you a link to start conversation with CSA if you like !  😆

added link...https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

🤣

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

I don't think I started really participating until late June early July. I know that I've received 3 accepted solutions in the last two weeks and about 75 bravo's in the last few weeks. I'm a little embarrassed to admit, I have no idea how this even works but eh...  I enjoy your guys online company and if I can help someone, I try.

@hairbag1  Yes I see that you got badge and few other regulars . Not me and no rewards I kinda expect I’d be top 1%for June but looks as thou they gave tho so it’s out and one of them doesn’t make any sense from where I’m standing 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Handy1 

got my badge...reward is on the way, I hope.

Need Help? Let's chat.