cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community rewards and badge

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

Had anyone else not got there June 2023 rewards and badge . I certainly haven’t 

72 REPLIES 72

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Keep it clean fellas...
@Chalupa_Batman I would not be too confident about July just yet. 

Oh boy. I walked into that one didn't I. LOL

What kind of an ending @Chalupa_Batman 🤭

I looked and I didn't see any new badges. I also looked at my rewards and 0.00 rewards. Guess I got nothing. LOL.

And yes, both community and my account email are the same. I have a feeling July will bring a happy ending.

@hTideGnow @HALIMACS was awarded 10%, but looks like should be 5%.

I would have hoped Public Mobile (the Community Rewards/Points team) would have been extra careful for June. But Nope.

@Chalupa_Batman you are #56. My guess is you should have had a badge (1 or 2 $/points). That is if your email matches Community and My Account. But if Public Mobile does not disclose how many members are these last 2 tiers we cannot know. 
You can ask an agent though. And hey, if you find out let us know. 🙂

Thanks @esjliv 

Clearly there’s an error in PM’s metrics used to assess rewards for Community.

Unless there’s a vast difference between numbers of solutions among the top 15 or so members, clearly a number of members benefited while others lost out for June rewards.

PLEASE fix this @J_PM .  

Public mobile owes it to the members on this forum.

Hi all,

first , disclaimer...no offend to anyone (since people these days are way too sensive 🙂 ..but funny read)

As we know bravos is not everything, solutions is a big thing too, I did my own tracking and i am  sure the top 1% is not right  for sure 

the order should be

softech 

handy1

esjliv

dust2dust

hairbag1

..and myself 

So, seems like handy1 was missed , and esjliv should be getting $10 and not just $5

I hope if support fixes everything, it won't bump people off of their current level as the order now is clearly wrong

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@HALIMACS as per your request. Here is the leaderboard (#1 - #82. Missing #'s 47, 48, and 72) as showing at 10am Atlantic time July 1st. Note, this is not an exact science of course, there are other things 'at play'.

I have my own list of who I believe should get what rewards in the first 3 tiers below. The last 2 tiers are not released of how many members were awarded (and btw, I did ask, but it could not be disclosed to me when I inquired). 

1% ($15/points) = 2 members 

5% ($10/points) = 7 members

10% ($5/points) = 8 members

25% ($2/points) = ?

50% ($1/points) = ?

esjliv_0-1689452727462.png

esjliv_1-1689452740197.png

esjliv_2-1689452751301.png

esjliv_3-1689452765535.png

esjliv_4-1689452778872.png

esjliv_5-1689452823095.png

@HALIMACS wrote:

@esjliv 

mind displaying the next few lines of that graphic?

Might also be interesting to see the numbers of solutions for June for the top 10 bravoed members (I’m guessing you have that too, eh @esjliv😉 )

I sure can @HALIMACS , stand by. @Handy1 this will be tagged onto your post, but front and center if Jade or any agent would like to take a gander.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Handy1 - oh, I am sure there are others. How can anyone know if it isn't obvious, like in this case; or if down in the list past a dozen members or so, what basis do they have to bring forth? Nothing if they can't provide proof. 

@esjliv 

mind displaying the next few lines of that graphic?

Might also be interesting to see the numbers of solutions for June for the top 10 bravoed members (I’m guessing you have that too, eh @esjliv😉 )

@esjliv  Thank you . And I hope jade is who my tickets being pass along too . And can make it correct . I’ve been totally forgotten like you and @hairbag1  where last month 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Handy1   I will post this here too. And tag @J_PM  . According to below I believe you should be 1% and I should be at 5%, I mentioned this to Silvio via private message.

Message from Silvio:

"I checked the June rewards and your name appears in Top 10%. There has been no credit applied to the account with the email ---- so far. I'll raise the issue with Jade and get back to you as soon as there is a resolution."

How many OTHER MEMBERS are affected and what is broken, and when will it be fixed? All questions, I'd like to know.

esjliv_0-1689448611437.png

@HALIMACS  are you spying on me . How did you get my photo 

edited by computergeek541: inappropriate language removed

Here ya go @Handy1 .  You with all your badges!!!

HALIMACS_0-1689447586090.jpeg

@HALIMACS  10 -4  I will once I get my badge and reward 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

How bout we all move along?

🙂

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

The quotes around the word indicate referring to something else. There would otherwise be no need to put it in quotes. You are the king of thinly veiled snark so that you can claim innocence after the fact, just like now. Stop. You claim bullying. I claim bullying. We're at a standoff. I can stop. Can you?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

I searched the word "mess" and I got 918 results out of it.  With the one on the link above, while I participated, I wasn't even aware the word was used there I was so focused with helping OP and didn't read every reply

(ADD: and be fair to me, when I said "mess" in that post, someone wasn't even joined in this discussion, why would I be targeting that member?? maybe someone thinks too much)

I was making fun with my friend @Handy1 and not sure why others are offended.  I have to agree a member has been criticizing me without ground, some claims are in fact more bullies.  I usually just ignore and move on 

I guess I will do the same here. Won't reply further on this claim and just keep my focus helping my friend @Handy1 . After all, he has done enough last month and well deserved 

For those that may not use the lounge

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/The-Lounge/New-PM-Account-disappointment/td-p/1017266

This member referred to my reply in the above thread. Then brought it out to here. They constantly attack me with snark. They claim they're all positive. You be the judge.

I direct any negativity I might have at the place, not the people. This member is always snarking at me. Making all their little indirect jabs referencing something I've said.

@softech  Thank you . And not offended at all .things happen I’m sure it’s just a glitch we seen before and just last month with coupe the A+ members too . Just get on the horn with support 👀 into it 

hey @Handy1  for the "mess" comment, it was intended for you my friend. Sorry, if you are offended

But you are positive, you won't be taking this chance to attack the system.  You are one good Community citizen my friend!!!

@Handy1  no worry, with your positively and you have been putting your heart out all month long (and since joining), you are well deserved !!!

@HALIMACS  I’m confident I put more heat into it then the number 2 spot . I’ve been closing the gap of solutions there notable under 100 left to surpass 

@softech wrote:

I guess it is another chance to say the system is a "mess"  🤔

@softech - Yes yet another example of your continuing snark and negativity. Please stop with the snark. I was really tempted to say something about a heart but thought that might be hypocritical of me. Just stop.

Only shows "earned by 2" under @softech and @dust2dust badges.

ADDING: So doesn't look like 3 recipients... yet @Handy1 

@Handy1  

likely something wrong with the system.  

I guess it is another chance to say the system is a "mess"  🤔

@HALIMACS  Then I’m thinking there supposed to be 3 of us on top 1% 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

I got mine - Top 10%.  

I'm a bit surprised given that it is stated there were 2 members who earned top 1% (figured @softech and either @Handy1 or @dust2dust ) and 8 members who earned top 5%.

I'm pretty sure I might have been the 6th - 8th entry in top 5% category.

Guess not  😕

Need Help? Let's chat.