cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Reward for your efforts?

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Here are my personal stats to assist anyone wondering where to spend their time to generate the most rewards. 🤔

One must also remember that PM has the right to limit total Rewards to your plan cost: "You can earn up to your current plan value in Rewards, reducing it to $0.".

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/General-Reward-Rules/ta-p/164

Total Bravos Given: 41077

Total Minutes Online: 140787

Date Registered: 07-14-2015

Total Messages Posted: 12,257

Total Bravos Received: 15851

Total rewards earned since joining Public Mobile

Autopay $102 >> $600/hr allowing 10 minutes to enter credit card

Loyalty $118 >> $118/hr allowing 1 hr to activate account

Referral $555 >> $37/hr allowing 1 hour effort per referral

Community $628 >> $0.27/hr; $0.05/post   🤣

DISCLAIMER: no value has been estimated for the psychic rewards of membership in this Community.  🤓

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
14 REPLIES 14

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

Ok, I bite. I take a stab at stats and math for this exercise, but I have no clue how you guys figured out the autopay, what's the formula?

Total Minutes Online: 8395

Date Registered: 07-28-2017

Total Messages Posted: 544

Total Bravos Received: 700

RewardTotal $ per hr$ per hr
Autopay$70  
Loyalty$32$32
Referral
Community$31$.057 per post

Anonymous
Not applicable

For me, time online isn't really right. I just stay logged in. Walk away. Come back another time. Have a look. Walk away. Come back. Oh I'll answer that. Walk away.

But I'm at 2.6 cents/post.

I average 69.5 minutes each logged in session. I guess that average is being brought down by short little log ins when I'm out and about.

It's quite something though that the best bang for our bucks are the easy ones. Then a little work or luck for referrals. Then all. that. time. In the community for the pittance.

Oh well. As you say...priceless. That brain hit of satisfaction is indeed priceless.

Ignore. Experiment that went awry. 

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Except for ONE recent bad encounter, the 4 months here have been pretty darn good - a mostly good group of people around here.....

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

one post is equal to find a drink bottle. Lol.

@JoyLuck wrote:

@computergeek541 

Hi, can you please clarify that the information below still holds true or can you only earn up to the value of your plan? TIA

Oracle
Re: Retaining accumulated rewards

@darlicious 

The information that Public Mobile has provided is incorect and/or outdated.  Rewards get converted to account balance before the system even charges the plan fee.  This means that anything in excess over and above the plan fee will remain in the account balance after renewal.

View solution in original post

Currently, you can earn more rewards than the price of your plan. However, this could change at any time.

@computergeek541 

Hi, can you please clarify that the information below still holds true or can you only earn up to the value of your plan? TIA

Oracle
Re: Retaining accumulated rewards

@darlicious 

The information that Public Mobile has provided is incorect and/or outdated.  Rewards get converted to account balance before the system even charges the plan fee.  This means that anything in excess over and above the plan fee will remain in the account balance after renewal.

View solution in original post

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

My community reward density isn't anything to write home about at 11¢/hour.  I look well beyond this and if I didn't I would not be here nearly as much if at all.  Being an active member of the community has been an enabler for referral rewards.  The time spent in the community forum early on allowed me to learn everything about this service and to develop the confidence to refer others and to provide hands on assistance to those who were not initially comfortable with self serve account management.  Now that everyone is off the training wheels, they have become staunch supporters of the brand and have referred others.  I have a developed a strong foundation to earn referral rewards in perpetuity all because of the community.  

It is not all about greed.  The community has been a fantastic vehicle to meet new faces, both online and in person.  Life is all about the experiences.  Except for a few recent bad encounters, the 3+ years here has been nothing short of fantastic.  Definitely priceless!

I would not even try to treat auto pay and loyalty as an earnings rate.  They are simply an offset of plan costs.  

Long story short, look past the dollars and the effort.  If it looks like an occupation in any way, it is time to consider a different calling.  

Stay Safe!

@Naepalm wrote:

Lol this is good!  The 600.00/hr hahaha or the 5 cents per post. 

You are an OG being here since 2015. Wow. 

Great job!

Ol' Geezer ?

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

Lol this is good!  The 600.00/hr hahaha or the 5 cents per post. 

You are an OG being here since 2015. Wow. 

Great job!

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

Minutes online:302219 ** I need to log out when I leave my computer it looks like as this equals almost 210 24 hour days lol

Date Registered: 11-04-2016

Total Messages Posted:6899

Total Bravos Received:15237

Using same numbers for calculations

Autopay: $84 >>  $506.17 an hour

Loyalty: $42>> $42 an hour

Referral: $351>> $15.96/hr

Community:$538>> $0.078 per post

My plan renews next week so my rewards will all go up for the 90 day period so it isn't an accurate 30 day plan calculation

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Luddite wow thanks for sharing!  Okay, I'll play too:

Total Bravos Given35649
Total Minutes Online94859
Date Registered‎2015-09-01
Total Messages Posted12,199
Total Bravos Received15599

Our numbers actually aren't that dissimilar!  I can't really break down my $/hr as mine have gone to two different accounts (after moving my primary line in a Koodo migration offer a couple of years ago).  However, I'd wager given my shorter stint as an oracle, my payout would be a little smaller than your 5c/hr!

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@Luddite  I'm at 5.4c per post.  It doesn't always seem all that worth it.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Luddite   Wow!  those are some impressive numbers, especially bravos given and received and time spent...but I don't think I will be trying to achieve anything like that 🙂 

I'm quite happy with whatever rewards I earn in any given month and just can't be bothered to go all out, but good luck to all those who can and do make that effort 🙂

Edit: community rewards earned a lowly 4.3c/post! 

Need Help? Let's chat.