cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RE-ACTIVATING AUTO PAY WITH NEW CREDIT CARD

KA100
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i CANNOT CHANGE OR ADD A NEW CREDIT CARD NUMBER TO ENROLL AGAIN IN AUTO- PAY . PLEASE CAN SOMEONE CHECK THE WEB PAGE OR PROGRAM AND FIX THE PROBLE.

THANK YOU

6 REPLIES 6

Johnc2780
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

When this happened to me I resolved it by first removing the card from my account, then entered a completely different card. Once this card had been accepted, I then removed it and added the original card. That worked. Give it a try.

@krazykiwi wrote:

@KA100 As @darlicious mentioned, use replace card not remove. When you go under "payment" in your self serve account don't click on "Manage Autopay", use the small print below "One Time Payment" that says "Manage My Card", this is the place to change a CC

@krazykiwi   Actually using either replace card on file or removing existing card on file work equally well.  At least they did for me as I replaced my CC on two accounts and decided to test both options to see if there was an issue with either one. 

So OP should be okay as long as all the information for the CC and address fields is entered correctly.

@KA100 As @darlicious mentioned, use replace card not remove. When you go under "payment" in your self serve account don't click on "Manage Autopay", use the small print below "One Time Payment" that says "Manage My Card", this is the place to change a CC

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@KA100  Happy to see you started your own thread....what is causing the issue if you followed my

Advice from earlier....

@KA100   Just so you know it's always helps to post your own question so you get dedicated answers and a better response. It's best when making  any changes within your account to clear your browser and use secret/incognito mode with Firefox or chrome. Copy your address exactly from your billing statement leaving the apt/ unit box empty and do not put a space in the postal code. USE ALL CAPS if necessary. Do not attempt more than three times as this will cause a security lock. If you are still unsuccessful you can contact the moderators to add it for you.

Choose replace card rather than remove card when you go to manage my card...by scrolling down the payment page.

@KA100 What @wetcoaster has suggested should fix any webpage related issues which is what it sounds like. Just for curiosity sake what exactly is happening or not happening when you try to change/add credit card? 

Are you getting an error, if so what does it say?

Is it just hanging, sometimes you need to wait longer than normal for it to process, maybe even longer than  what you might consider reasonable.

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

@KA100 wrote:

i CANNOT CHANGE OR ADD A NEW CREDIT CARD NUMBER TO ENROLL AGAIN IN AUTO- PAY . PLEASE CAN SOMEONE CHECK THE WEB PAGE OR PROGRAM AND FIX THE PROBLE.

THANK YOU

Just FYI, using all caps means you are shouting. If intentional, no need for that, really.

Log out of your self serve account, clear your browser cache, open a new incognito window in a browser (Chrome works well for most people) and log in again.

Type the information exactly as found on your credit card statement, including upper and lower case etc. Do not use the appartment field. Make sure that the postal code format matches the one on your credit card statement.

Need Help? Let's chat.