cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund for 90 day sub JUST issued/today, desire new "sale" sub as it is far better

Ocea
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'd like a refund for 90 day sub JUST issued/today. Instead would like new "sale" subs - as it is far better value.

Also note there was no courtesy reminder email or notification of payment. I just happened to check my credit card this morning for an unrelated reason and saw the PM charge and logged on to check my account.

I'd like the (taxs in) $56/MONTH 100gB USA/CAN Plan

Was just charged for the (recently ending/renewal from past 3 months) $168 /90 days 150gb TOTAL USA/CAN plan.

@CS_Agent 

thanks for any help! I paid for the sub I want - hoping that helps and they can easily refund the one just charged/haven't used today at all upon auto-renewal. I wish also that a courtesy pre-auto renew email would be sent out for 90 day subs.. amazon does this if you want to cancel its really appreciated!

Sent in a CS support ticket. 

4 REPLIES 4

Ocea
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey thank you I was able to sort it out. 

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Ocea   A suggestion for future reference, as soon as you see a plan you want to switch to, log in to your account and select it in change subscription.  Then select "change on renewal" and not "change now".  You do not have to wait until the renewal date to set up a change of plan as long as you choose "change on renewal".  If you aren't careful and do a change now then your new plan kicks in immediately and you lose what was left of the previous one (no pro-rating).

Y4J259
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Option 1: contact CS_agent and hope that can switch it for you. Unlikely. 

Option 2: select the subscription you want, and select change on renewal. Even if the plan isn't available when you next renew, PM will switch you to the new plan. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Ocea 

click on the orange bubble on lower right side of page to start process of Customer Support...only they can help you now.

sp

Need Help? Let's chat.