cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

auto pay

jackabell
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

can someone who actually works for this company message me?

my auto pay didnt work everymonth i ge the 2.00 credit but i always have to log in to make a payment shutting my phone down for like 1/2 a day until i notice. 

getting pretty fed up i think i'll just take my phone back to eastlink 

8 REPLIES 8

@ChuckYeah wrote:

Oops, sorry. I deleted my photos from my account last night and these went with them. I had a few pictures that contained personal information on them. In my haste, I nuked them all.

I've fixed my previous post obviously.

I learned some valuable lessons thru this process.

1. Don't let personal info creep onto your photos (or your posts obviously).

2. Deleting the picture from the post doesn't remove them from the community entirely. You have to find the pics in your "My Profile" and delete them there too.

3. If you delete all your photos in your profile, it deletes all your pictures from all your historic posts. Sorry to anyone who could have benifit from my posts made in the past.

4. If you have photos in your Macros you have to redo them as well.

5. It would be best to take the time and go through your pictures and delete only the offending ones. The quick and dirty solution of nuking them all is not necessarily the best, or in the end, the quickest solution.

Thanks for posting those tips/info...good to know:)

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@jackabell  

PMST.png

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Best to contact a moderator by clicking on ?, bottom right, and following instructions. They should resolve this so you don't have to switch carriers. PM is a great choice.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@jackabell wrote:

my auto pay didnt work everymonth i ge the 2.00 credit but i always have to log in to make a payment shutting my phone down for like 1/2 a day until i notice. 

@jackabell  Oh you got the autopay bug...the moderators should be able to fix it. Many of choose to pay the "bill" a couple of days ahead of time to prevent the possibility of the issue as @hairbag1  has suggested. We rely on autopay as a back up only if we forget to manually add funds.

Oops, sorry. I deleted my photos from my account last night and these went with them. I had a few pictures that contained personal information on them. In my haste, I nuked them all.

I've fixed my previous post obviously.

I learned some valuable lessons thru this process.

1. Don't let personal info creep onto your photos (or your posts obviously).

2. Deleting the picture from the post doesn't remove them from the community entirely. You have to find the pics in your "My Profile" and delete them there too.

3. If you delete all your photos in your profile, it deletes all your pictures from all your historic posts. Sorry to anyone who could have benifit from my posts made in the past.

4. If you have photos in your Macros you have to redo them as well.

5. It would be best to take the time and go through your pictures and delete only the offending ones. The quick and dirty solution of nuking them all is not necessarily the best, or in the end, the quickest solution.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Submit a ticket by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@jackabell wrote:

If you log into My Account a couple of days before renewal day...add the $$ to Available Funds. That seem to make the renewal process happy.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

Fastest way is to create a support ticket:
Explain your issue to SIMON, seen below:

simon.PNG

Use as few words as possible to allow the BOT to understand. Answer his questions until you get here:submit_ticket.PNG

Click on "Submit a ticket" and the Moderator team will respond to your concern, usually within 48 hours.

Alternatively, you may send a private message to moderator through the following link :
Contact @Moderator_Team

About @Moderator_Team
Moderator Hours
Monday-Friday: 8AM- 12AM EST
Saturday & Sunday: 8AM-10PM EST

Need Help? Let's chat.