cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

havent recieved my monthly credits

prehberg52
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have been getting my referral credit $1, loyalty credit of $3 and my auto pay credit of $1 every month up till this months payment. Why? nothing on my end has changed.

4 REPLIES 4

GGC
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

its changed. No more auto pay or loyalty bonus etc. but from my take, its still a lower cost option than a majority of any other carriers.

Jess31
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Unfortunately with the new reward system no longer get auto pay or loyalty rewards. You now get 5% back in points, 10 once every year, 1 point for every referral.

And you need to manually cash in for $15 off, it is not automatic any more.

So you are not saving as much but still saving. For me when I factor in friend referrals, PM is still the best price for the plan I am getting. 

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@prehberg52 everything had changed on Public Mobile's side! 

No more monthly rewards 😒.

Read this.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/move-to-public-points

As of this month, you will be loosing the $ discount. You will now have to pay your full plan amount upfront each month. 

They will give you 5% back on your spending each month.

10 points on your anniversary date

1 point per friend referred. 

1-15 points in helping out in the Community. 

No more loyalty.

When you have accumulated 15 points, you sign into your account and redeem that for $15 off your bill or purchase add-ons.

turtleTurtle
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

The new rewards program has started. No more auto pay or loyalty bonus.

You now get 5% back in points, 10 once every year, 1 point for every referral. And you need to manually cash in for $15 off, it is not automatic any more.

Need Help? Let's chat.