cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LB100
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm a long time PM customer that had monthly credits for loyalty. auto pay and refer a friend.  It was my understanding that all of loyalty & refer a friend credits would get moved over to this new rewards program.   My account renewed today and it shows that I will paying the full amount.    What happened to our Long time customer credits and loyalty credit.  Is PM not going to apply some type of financial credit to our monthly billing?? Shouldn't my old credits show up in our new rewards account??  To me none of this makes any sense.......how can a big company PM (Telus) entice us to be loyal customers / refer friends and than take all of the credits away. 

11 REPLIES 11

beaglebiker1

Oh, okay.  Thanks again for the information.

hi @beaglebiker1 

if just switch plan , you won't loss your 2GB Data holiday giveawy.

only if you switch down, you will loss the special loyalty data bonux

HI @beaglebiker1 

you checked the wrong place.

the $19 plan only be seen After you logged into My Account.  Check "change subscription" and you will see the $19 plans there.  It is for existing subscribers only plan, that's why you won't see on the regular plan page 

beaglebiker1

The only $19 month plan I could find is the $21/month or $19/month with 90 day subscription says that it is  "Available for new subscriptions only".

beaglebiker1

If you switch from the $25-1 GB plan to the $19 plan, would you get to keep the 2GB Data  Holiday Giveaway and Int'l Long Distance Bonus add-ons?

Tammy333

I agree, I really liked that my bill was lowered each month for rewards now to lower your bill you have to wait till you have 15 points!! This crazy I liked the consistent monthly discount since I have to keep a tight budget. 

AK32
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Unfortunately they changed all the rewards system to the newer "points" system which doesnt give you any direct discounts to your bill. you can now only earn points, which when you have gotten 15 points you can claim $15 off your bill. Here is a link to the changes/announcement:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Upcoming-Changes-to-our-Old-Rewards-Pro...

Jess31
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

No, basically you will only keep the refer a friend points. Instead of loyalty points, you now get 5% back in what you paid.

Look in your points history and see what you got, there will be a breakdown there.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@LB100 

simply put, the rewards which used to be monetary and would automatically come off every 30 days on renewal, have been switched to a public points system, which is inferior in many ways, especially the loyalty aspect.

In order for users to benefit from points, they need to manually go into their account and convert points to dollars.

As far as financial reward, there is none, but they have thrown out data bonuses for users who already have too much data and just to make it worse, these data bonuses expire in 150 days from the day they were added a couple of months ago.

So yes, you’re correct, Public Mobile is basically telling its loyal customers they don’t really matter as much as they used to.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@LB100 with Public Points, you friend referrals stays but earn in points. 

The monthly loyalty rewards is now gone but you will earn 5% back in points from your plan monthly , and you will get 10 bonus anniversary point once a year 

And, what plan you have?? if you have $25-1GB plan, there is a $19 plan that offers the same and you can change to that plan to save some money 

Need Help? Let's chat.