cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to pay monthly subscription without adding credit card

Monu
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How to pay monthly subscription without adding credit card? I don't want pre-authorized payment, I want to pay as and when needed.

4 REPLIES 4

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Monu , it is possible to use a voucher to add funds to the account.  However, I don't think it is possible to subscribe without a payment card on file.  You might be able to ask support to renew the account manually for you each cycle.  It would be a painful exercise and your account would go into suspension each time.  The choice architecture chosen by this service is to have customers be subscribed all the time.  

slusagm
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

your card actually on the system set with autopay. Unless you disabled it yourself already, it will auto pay

But you can pay by voucher ahead to avoid trigger the Autopay.  But. a voucher from store and you can pay by *611

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Monu wrote:

How to pay monthly subscription without adding credit card? I don't want pre-authorized payment, I want to pay as and when needed.

You need a valid debit / credit to activate your PM account initially...but once successfully activated, you can disable Subscribed (Autopay) and use payment vouchers going forward.

Poppabear1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

need to make a payment

Need Help? Let's chat.