cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why my plan currently has no data

tianshu_z
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My plan currently has no data. I am using the 30$ plan with 1G data as I am using auto pay. However I can't use any data and there is no data usage information on my account page. What's the reason for this?   Thanks Sue

8 REPLIES 8

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@tianshu_z wrote:

ok, I am contacting moderator to check.

@tianshu_z there isn't really anything for them to check.  If your data plan is not showing in the lower section of the Overview page (the page you land on when you sign into your self-serve account), then you have used up your plan data for your current cycle.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@tianshu_z wrote:

Your account saying nothing in the data section usually means that it has all been used up.  How much does your phone say you used in last month?

tianshu_z

Anonymous
Not applicable

@tianshu_z wrote:

My plan currently has no data. I am using the 30$ plan with 1G data as I am using auto pay. However I can't use any data and there is no data usage information on my account page. What's the reason for this?   Thanks Sue

If you're not seeing "data usage information on" your account page then you've likely used up all of the 1gb of the data in your plan.

Several options for you but they all cost money.

@tianshu_z wrote:

No. I have beening using public mobile for many years.

Ok and it's the first time you have this issue?

tianshu_z

No. I have beening using public mobile for many years.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@tianshu_z wrote:

Did you just activate your Sim and plan?

ZfromVanC
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Try checking the data settings on your phone, as well as restarting your phone.

Failing that you can contact a moderator through here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Hope this helps.

Need Help? Let's chat.