cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

where to login in to old rewards?

only1utd
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

im still on the old rewards system but it seems that i can not find anywhere to login in to check my rewards. Where is everyone finding info on there rewards (the old rewards system).

5 REPLIES 5

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@only1utd I am not crazy about how both logins look identical and you are not even sure which area you are going to be logged into My Account or My Rewards.

I'd be nice if they had a different color header for each one, in bold, right on the login page. I think it is kind of ridiculous how it is currently set up. Hopefully, that gets improved and more user friendly soon.

Better yet...Go back to ONE LOG IN Public Mobile, Pretty Please.....🙏

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@only1utd 

The quick way to get an overview of your rewards is to click the payment tab on the left vertical menu bar (desktop mode).  It will show you your rewards available and the amount you will be withdrawn from your autopay account or your available fund.  There is a pull down menu to access the payment page on your smartphone.  This is for the old rewards only.  I don't have account with points rewards.  

You need to login to My Rewards account to get a list of your referees' last 4 digits of their phone numbers. 

Meow
Mayor / Maire

From Community, top right corner, My Rewards.

There is no more old and new rewards, just rewards. If you are on old rewards system you will see your $ rewards; if on new - Points.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@only1utd old and new rewards both login from via the My Rewards site

https://publicmobile.ca/myrewards

No worry, you wont get converted into the new rewards program just by logging into new site 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Try using a different web browser like Firefox maybe. Use incognito made mode.

edit sp

Need Help? Let's chat.