cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

when someone call my number, can't complete call

Cindy1973
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

new account, only can make outgoing call, but when someone call me , it said can't complete the call, ask check the number and call again, I restart the phone, but it still doesn't work

13 REPLIES 13

Cindy1973

Thanks, will try to ask moderators do it.

@Cindy1973 

There is no guarantees that it will work, the number change may reset your account, but then it maybe it will not. It's best if moderators do it and you get to keep the number you liked

@Cindy1973 wrote:

I tried, but nothing work, if I change a number, can it be resolved?

Do not change your phone number.  Contact moderator as described previously.  

@Cindy1973 did you contact a moderator as @will13am suggested? 

@Cindy1973 wrote:

Cindy1973

@Cindy1973 wrote:

this is the new account, no old sim card

I suggest contacting the moderators and having them do an account reset.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using smartforms which is initiated by clicking on the ? on the lower right corner of the webpage or try using this link. The guided process will facilitate documentation of the issue or concern and the required resolution which will be submitted to the moderator team. Refer to this announcement link for additional details on smartforms and the ticketing system for moderator team interactions. If use of smartform brings no joy, then use the following direct link to private message the moderator team. Refer to the following knowledge base article for additional information on the moderator team.

@Cindy1973 did you transfer/port your number from another provider? If yes, which provider and when did you do it? Your port is still ongoing or it is stuck.

Contact a moderator and explain your situation. Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon . Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket)

@Cindy1973 wrote:

Cindy1973

Cindy1973

I just registered new account, got the new number, but only can make outgoing call, can send and received text, but my friend can't call me, said can't complete the call, check the number and call again

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Very likely, the port is not complete. Porting could take several hours or about a day. Continue to use old sim until it stops working at which point port is complete. Insert PM sim to continue service.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Cindy1973 wrote:

new account, only can make outgoing call, but when someone call me , it said can't complete the call, ask check the number and call again, I restart the phone, but it still doesn't work

When did you activated your PM plan?

If it is over 1 - 2 days, your porting your phone number to PM may be stuck.

Please provide more info.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Cindy1973 

What about texting?  Can you send text?  receive text?  

Might be an incomplete port.  

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Did you port?

If not, contact moderators https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ 

Need Help? Let's chat.