cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Public Mobile

Unveiling our exciting support enhancement: SIMon-assisted ticketing!

Hey Community,

As I’ve shared in my Developer Blog series (Part 1/ Part 2), the team and I have been hard at work driving improvements in our support model, and as of today, we’ve finally gone live!

If you haven’t been keeping up with the Developer Blog, here’s what you missed-

• Starting today, SIMon, our virtual assistant, can now connect customers looking for help to our Moderators through a guided smartform.
  • SIMon will act as the first point of contact (like a front desk agent!) for customers, guiding customers to relevant Help Articles or the Community for general questions, and for tougher account issues, he’ll bring you to submit a smartform to the Moderators. 
  • Private Messaging the Moderator Team continues to be an available option.

Why should I use SIMon?

• It can save you time - by using the smartform, you’re ensuring that our Moderators will have all the necessary details they’ll need to start actioning your request right away from the first message. Plus, authentication is now part of the submission process. No more silly back and forth follow up messages! 
  • SIMon will pre-fill your support form for you - Based on your short conversation with the virtual assistant, SIMon will remember what you shared with him and complete certain parts of your form for you! Cool right? 
  • Track your issue more easily - If you reach out to a Moderator via SIMon and the smartform, you’ll be issued a ticket number, making following up on your issue a snap when you can share your ticket number with a Moderator.
  • Pssst. You’ll hear back faster! - Based on the completeness of the information, Mods will prioritize issues coming from the smartform over regular private messages. 

As always, we’d love to hear what you think! Give SIMon a try the next time you need help (just click the bottom right button on any Community Page, or visit the Get Help Page). We’d love to hear what your experience was like if you’ve given SIMon a try! We’re continuing down the road to improve support, and this is something that’ll we’ll continue to grow and iterate on with your inputs.

Let us know your thoughts!

Thanks,

Alan

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: Unveiling our exciting support enhancement: SIMon-assisted ticketing!

@Alan_K Thanks for the good news and keeping us updated!

I gave it a try. Ticket submission looks to be user friendly.

We the user community, might have to go back to collecting beer bottles and cans again.

Hopefully, this can reduce the wait the times with customers providing all needed information for the moderators from the start. I'll have to admit that I've never been a big fan of SIMon though. 

Oracle

@Alan_K  I still believe there should still be a link to the form, which does not need to be accessed from Simon. That can be linked to by members of Community. 

I find it repetitive to ask for help in community, then be told to ask Simon, so you can get a ticket number. 

Oracle

@Alan_K  is there any way to get rid of that annoying popup saying help is 1 click away. Thinking if it can be hidden for people who have reached a certain level in community. 

Agreed. Rather annoying when refreshing page to answer a thread.

@mimmo wrote:

@Alan_K  is there any way to get rid of that annoying popup saying help is 1 click away. Thinking if it can be hidden for people who have reached a certain level in community. 

@mimmo wrote:

I don't find it so bad on the a PC, but on a smaller screen such a phone in potrait screen mode, it's super annoying.

Would be nice if there was an option in "My Settings" to disable SImon

@computergeek541 wrote:

@mimmo wrote:

I don't find it so bad on the a PC, but on a smaller screen such a phone in potrait screen mode, it's super annoying.

Just make Simon understand that "go away and stop bugging me" is a user request to disable notifications. 

Mayor / Maire

If I sumbit a ticket that SIMon does not know the answer, SIMon gave me the following message instead of giving me a blank form and let me fill in the form

Whoops! Looks like we were too busy thinking about you. Go to homepage.