cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need help porting my number

MartinS76
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was sent a text message to authorise the port from Bell to Public Mobile. I had 90 minutes to awnser YES and I simply didn't see it. The time has expired. Is there a way I can get that message sent again so I can authorise it?

6 REPLIES 6

Gmill

Support got it sorted out, thanks! 

Gmill

Called, said it's in process and having issues, bit should be fixed later today.    Hopefully that's the case, crossing fingers and toes.  

Gmill

Although just to note, in my case I did respond to my providers text to authorize the port.  

HI @Gmill 

sent.

Gmill

I'm having the same issue.   I just switched yesterday, I can make outgoing calla and use data, but no texting or incoming calls.    I tried to make a porting ticket via chatbot but the submit button was greyed out.   So I submitted a ticket under "other" but I don't know how long that will take and I need my phone working sooner rather than later.    Can you please send me that number as well?   Thanks! 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@MartinS76 

It could be an incomplete port.  PM porting support team can help.  I have sent you the porting support team number.  Please check your Community inbox (envelope on top right), check for the number and call

Need Help? Let's chat.