cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

update "international countries" list

emvilliger
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, does anyone have a link for a newer "international countries" list, the most recent dated one I found was from 2017.

In particular, curious if Switzerland is back on it. It was on the old, old one, but was taken off in the ~2017 version.

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Included countries: Canada, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States, and Venezuela.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Included countries: Canada, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States, and Venezuela.

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Thanks for your update. But still not cover many countries. 

emvilliger
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

thank you for the quick response. Good to have the confirmation even if the list is short.


@emvilliger wrote:

thank you for the quick response. Good to have the confirmation even if the list is short.


You said in your original message that Switzerland used to be on the 'international countries' list for calling...so on your old list are there other countries that PM allowed and are no longer there, or have they just been replaced by countries that were not on the previous list?

Just curious about why PM would take any countries off a list for international calling.

kelvarnsen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Weird that Puerto Rico is on the list when it is a territory of the US and not an actual country. Does this mean other US territories can't be called with this add-on?


@kelvarnsen wrote:

Weird that Puerto Rico is on the list when it is a territory of the US and not an actual country. Does this mean other US territories can't be called with this add-on?


Good question!

Kaleden
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I was hoping Curacao was included. I wonder if it is close enough to Venezuela to count.  I doubt it, but it would sure be nice.  Added the 400 minute promo, but it doesn't sound like it will work from Curacao which is our vacation destination.  


@Kaleden wrote:

I was hoping Curacao was included. I wonder if it is close enough to Venezuela to count.  I doubt it, but it would sure be nice.  Added the 400 minute promo, but it doesn't sound like it will work from Curacao which is our vacation destination.  


@Kaleden  That add-on is only for calling to the list of countries included whilst you are in Canada.  It will not work when you leave Canada.  PM only has roamng add-on for travel to the US for a 10 day period.

marilores
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It is easier to buy a sim card in Europe and leave PM in Canada. Wifi is always available there,so I use email to communicate back home