cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pre-authorized credit card

amachaj
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have a new bank account and I want yo to take money from a different bank -payment for my cell.Accont # 10000xxxxxxxx  Please take my monthly payment to cover my plan from CIBC bank xxxxxx Marine xxxxxxxxxxxx

11 REPLIES 11

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@amachaj , were you trying to remember how to do this again? If so we responded to your question you asked “I want to pay for service with a new card and I do not know how 😔” on the post called “Get to know the Public Mobile Team!

amachaj

thank you

amachaj

thank yo

OP doesn't realize that someone could be eating free pizza tonight with his banking info.

Hope he learned a lesson before it's too late.

@Lieux   Yes, that was fast luckily!  I did alert (report) the CSA too but glad you got it done quicker.  😊

Wow, @Lieux , you're fast!!!

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

please edit original post - lots of personal info here...

@computergeek541 

@mimmo 

@Luddite 

@ShawnC13 

@popping 

@Lieux 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@amachaj   please remove your account number , cell number and, bank info for your own protection.  Click the down arrow to the top right of your post to delete those info

@computergeek541  @Lieux  , any chance you are around to help??)

PM account cannot take money from bank account, but it can take money from a Visa Debit if you have one on your new account

If you have a Visa Debit to update, Please login My Account, Payment page and click Manage Payment Method then Update Card Information

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/en/account/payment/manage-cardhttps://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/en/account/payment/manage-card

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@amachaj    Please ASAP remove all your personal info from your post by clicking the down arrow and then edit/delete.

To change the payment card, log into your account and select Payment and then Manage My Payment Method and you can update the CC.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

GOSH @amachaj 

Please IMMEDIATELY amend your post.

This is a public website.

Do so by tapping the downward arrow in your post and wiping out ALL personal information.

After you have done so, please know that Public Mobile only accepts payment by auto-pay using a Canadian issued credit card, American Express, or VISA/MC debit.    

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@amachaj @Please edit  your post and remove personal info this is a community Forum we are customers like you 

Need Help? Let's chat.