cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

over a month ,still no receive my sim card

mikewu072-
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

dear ,i have place the order over a month ,but still no receive my sim card ,could you help me solve the problem ?

Thanks and have a nice day !

mike wu

6 REPLIES 6

@computergeek541 wrote:

@hairbag1 wrote:

@mikewu072- 

Amazon has the PM sims for under $5...free shipping with your Prime account. See if there's a Mobile Klinik in your area...they usually have the PM sims available too.

You'll get a $10 credit to your new PM account after you activate.

There is no way to know if a customer suport agent will issue a creidt for the cost of a SIM card.  Please realize that when a CSA does do this type of thing, it is always on a case by case basis.  Depending on the circumstances, contacting CS_Agent after the fact could result in the customer spending additional money.  
Arrangements with a customer support agent must always be made ahead of time or the customer might end up being disappointed.

Upon successfully activating a new PM account and using a friends PM referral code, the new account will be credited with $10 within a day or 2. 

@hairbag1 wrote:

@mikewu072- 

Amazon has the PM sims for under $5...free shipping with your Prime account. See if there's a Mobile Klinik in your area...they usually have the PM sims available too.

There is no way to know if a customer suport agent will issue a creidt for the cost of a SIM card.  Please realize that when a CSA does do this type of thing, it is always on a case by case basis.  Depending on the circumstances, contacting CS_Agent after the fact could result in the customer spending additional money.  
Arrangements with a customer support agent must always be made ahead of time or the customer might end up being disappointed.

@mikewu072- 

mikewu072-
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks very much for your help ! So difficult to contact with the service from the webpage .It seem that your link can come inside .Wish it can work and solve the problem. Thanks very much !

Need Help? Let's chat.