cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

logging into my account

IsaacHoover
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i have been trying to log into my account , i get this message (We just need to verify it’s really you that’s accessing your account. We’ll send you a security code via SMS or email to verify. You can switch off this feature once you have verified ownership of this account.) then I press send email and i never receive an email with the verification code.

15 REPLIES 15

Daiheadjai

I just had this happen to me and it had me freaked out (I had gotten SIM-jacked last year).

Not sure if it'll work for you, but try and login on another device.

I had been trying to use my phone to verify, and it wouldn't work (neither SMS nor Email worked). I tried on my laptop however, and it worked - at the very least, I could see that my account details were exactly as they should be.

Also, another community member suggested I reboot - and after rebooting, I was able to get the verification SMS (not sure if this was caused by the reboot, or accessing the account on my laptop however - worth it to try both).

Good luck!

Hi @IsaacHoover make sure you check the inbox here, envelope on top right.  Usually around 2 hours , maybe 4.  If you waited long and no reply, try message them again for a push 

@IsaacHoover 

If you don’t have an option to send the 2FA code by text then your account is suspended.

You can purchase a voucher and enter the voucher number by dialing 611 to active your account then you can have the 2FA code sent by SMS text.

You can purchase vouchers from these locations:

CAE28A11-2C10-4611-B795-7DDED7345D4C.jpeg

@IsaacHoover   It can be a matter of minutes or hours, usually within the hour unless there's high number of tickets support is dealing with.  Keep an eye on the message box top right for the response from CSA's.

IsaacHoover

does it take a while to get a reply?

@IsaacHoover  No one to talk to here everything’s done online to open ticket try this link 

• you can send a private message   CS_Agents by clicking here.

Watch for reply top of page to the

Right ( envelope image )

@IsaacHoover   @Handy1's post has the links to submit a ticket via chatbot (preferred option by PM) or to send a private message if the ticket isn't successful.

IsaacHoover

how would I figure out if I'm using the wrong email address?

IsaacHoover

can you please tell how to contact support? what # could i dial to talk with someone?

@IsaacHoover   That's a little odd then.  You'll need to contact support then and hopefully they will explain why you're unable to get the code by SMS.

IsaacHoover

it doesn't give me the option to use sms , i wish it did

IsaacHoover

it doesn't give me the option to use sms and i wish it did

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@IsaacHoover cam you have the code to send via SMS?

for email, you checked the spam folder?? 

or maybe yuu used a different email address for My account??

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@IsaacHoover  To change email you need supports help . If u signed up in store before everything went online it’s possible you never created a account in which case you need support help you creat one 

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get support by starting a conversation with virtual Chat box /SIMon. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   CS_Agents by clicking here.

Watch for reply top of page to the

Right ( envelope image )

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@IsaacHoover   Are you using an email alias address?  What about getting the code by SMS instead?

Need Help? Let's chat.