cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

forgoten email account and pin

apasaoa
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Not using any of login so I've forgoten what email account I've use or the 4 digit pin code. My credit card expired so the new one was not entered for automatic payment.

I can't login or call for tech support. The chatbot is useless as he!!. anything else reqiure an email account. Why can't I just use my phone number to login???

4 REPLIES 4

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@apasaoa 

Choosing a solution is the closest you will get to closing it. If someone else responds to it you will get a notification in your email unless you check the box in your community profiles settings turning off email notifications. Note this will also turn off notifications of private messages unless you sort thru your preferences for private messaging notifications.

apasaoa
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi Guys,

Thank you for your help. I did went to mobile store to load up and got my service running. To kept my account restored, I went to customer support agent to get my account credentials sorted out.

So how do I close this discussion forum? 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@apasaoa 

Pay be by voucher to continue service or reactivate. Then using @dust2dust's suggestions for account recovery or send a private message with " forgot login credentials" in the subject line. You will need an active account to recieve the 2FA text with your verification code for the final step to access your account. You can then disable 2FA  verification  in your profile page.

The following post contains additional info on vouchers and other alternative methods of payment along with links to customer support.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Can-t-Make-a-Payment-or-Update-Your-Card-...

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Buy a voucher and dial 611 and enter it in. Or go to some stores and use the real time payments method.

Look in all your inboxes for marketing emails or the welcome email from when you signed up. That would be the email login id. Then use the password reset to reset your password.

Need Help? Let's chat.