cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordered Sim

marychrischavez
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When is the possible date that I will gonna recived my ordered simcard. I ordered it last Dec 17, 2022.

6 REPLIES 6

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Go through chat bot....there is a simple form to fill out. 

A CSA will give you 2 options. 

Do you need a sim right away? PM me if you do. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@marychrischavez @Also there’s been 3 holidays since you ordered so that may also impact your wait time aswell 

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@marychrischavez , I’m sorry it’s taking so long to receive your sim card. It took over 3 weeks for me to receive mine in the mail. There was nothing I could do about it & there’s no way to track the order for them! Some things are slower here & require a lot of patience. I hope you receive it really soon. Next time I will order through Amazon which is much faster & gets delivered to my door!

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@marychrischavez   it should come in this week.. Should.  PM sim order could take as many as 3 week

You can open a ticket to confirm the order status.  But all they can tell is whether they got the order and whether it was shipped.  PM uses Canada post letter mail for sim card and cannot be tracked

But if you like, please message them directly with your order number :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@marychrischavez 

That's a long time - I would ask the customer support agents to confirm the date it was shipped. 

If you need one sooner, go to a TELUS, KOODO, or MOBILE KLINIK location and purchase one.

It's always a good idea to have a spare one on hand in case the original one becomes unusable for whatever reason- or if you want to refer a friend or family member.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@marychrischavez @Can take anywhere between 3days and 3 weeks to arrive 

Need Help? Let's chat.