cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan upgrade

Wolle268
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hello PM,

I’m a costumer from PM and I got offer for my plan update. I got this via text on the 31st October and of course I took this offer. This offer should start on upcoming December renewal of my plan.

now today is the 4th January and there is no plan change / upgrade on my current!

Who can make the change?

Wolfgang 

7 REPLIES 7

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Wolle268

If you reply YES to the offer text message, PM does not do anything to change your plan.

You need to login to your account and schedule a plan change on your next renewal date.

If you are looking for the $40 15GB  or $45 20GB plans, they are still available to switch to as of a few minutes ago.

Wolle268

THX for this advice .. I checked it everting is OK on this side

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@Wolle268 

No problem.

Just login to your account using a different browser in incognito or private mode instead.

Then do a refresh of your overview page using the little circular refresh wheel.

You'll probably want to do that each time you login, for the latest information.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Wolle268   can you login My Account using Incognito mode and confirm what Plan it shows

Check Payment History and confirm if PM charge you the old amount or new account

Just in case the Plan really not changed, you will need to request a plan change yourself via My Account and schedule it for next renewal 

Go to Plan & Add-on page, click Change my plan and pick the plan you want

I would suggest you to use Change plan on renewal date and NOT to use Change plan now to avoid losing money unnecessary 

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/en/account/plan/change-planhttps://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/en/account/plan/change-plan

Wolle268

THX …. I Login with other browser .. and yes I could see the upgrade … everything is fine 

Again THX for u\your help 

Wolfgang 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Wolle268 

You could be viewing a cached version of the page. 

• Try clearing cache and cookies and opening an incognito tab
  • Try using a completely different browser from a completely different device which does not have stored/remembered credentials
  • If using a device with stored/remembered credentials on Chrome browser, sometimes when these autofill, the device also attempts to automatically log you in.  If a device does this, do not tap the sign in button while it is trying to log you in as it will deliver an error message

Also, try tapping the highlighted area when logged into self-serve for a refreshed page version:

HALIMACS_0-1672874229192.png

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Wolle268 @Try logging in again in incognito mode and or refresh page there are cache issues 

Handy1_0-1672874217835.jpeg

Refresh page.                                ^^^    

Need Help? Let's chat.