cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

finishing activation without the app

tom25
New Neighbour / Nouveau Voisin

Geezz if i new i wouldnt sign u with these ppl seriously. I CANT WONT and DONT want to download any app rite now. It is asking me to download the **bleep** app. what can i do?? im so pissed i paid my plan already.

and why do i have to do this.. its disgusting 

10 REPLIES 10

@tom25 wrote:

wonder if i can get a refund on the plan i got this is terrible they should say before we pay we need to download an app stupid ppl im an unhappy camper 

@tom25 , I’m sorry. I know it’s disappointing & upsetting 😔 

Please let Us know what the CS_Agent says when one responds back.

As a last resort, you can do a chargeback with your credit card company/bank if a CS_Agent refuses to refund you for services you can not use, but that would mean you can not sign up for an account again with Public Mobile due to that or at the very least without difficulties!

Normally Public Mobile will not issue refunds due to it is a prepaid service provider!

@tom25  Ok good PM is ore paid so no refunds typically . But ever case is unique and I’m sorry your having the issue . Best of luck 

tom25

yes thanks i did but no reply as of yet 

tom25

wonder if i can get a refund on the plan i got this is terrible they should say before we pay we need to download an app stupid ppl im an unhappy camper 

@tom25  you can ask but need contact support 

private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

tom25

cant do it.. im very angry at this company because they took my money i wonder if i could get a refund 

@tom25 wrote:

thanks but no i cannot download any app at this time?

@tom25 , unfortunately the app is the only way to finish setting up the account! It never used to be this way! I wish they would have kept the option of doing it using the browser to!

Edit: I know several people that use flip phones & have no interest in having smart phone to use internet on their phones to do things you can do on a computer so they are not with Public Mobile due to this!

@tom25  Can you use a friends phone or tablet to get thru the activation process . Then delete app off their device and your on your way 

tom25

thanks but no i cannot download any app at this time?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@tom25  Yes with new system update all new activations need the app to get started now . So it’s best to use it form start to finish . Then you can delete the app and manage your account  in the website from there on out no worries 

Need Help? Let's chat.