cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation problems

Jess1982
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Want to activate my sim but I only have a voucher, not a credit card.What can I do?

6 REPLIES 6

Jess1982
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks 

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello there, and thanks for visiting our community forum.

The community is a great way of searching for answers and help from our customers, however if you still need assistance, and you have reached out through a private message, we kindly ask to keep an eye on your community inbox.

Our customer support team will get in touch as soon as possible.
Public Mobile Team.

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@Jess1982  sorry but vouchers are for after activation. 

Credit card or visa debt mc debit are required. 

You can purchase a Vinalla Mastercard from any store and use with your address.

Or ask a friend/ family member to use their credit card. Once successfully subscribed you can ask PM to remove the card later (I personally don't recommend  this option, seen too many issues) but an option and use vouchers or prepaid cards.

@Jess1982 wrote:

Want to activate my sim but I only have a voucher, not a credit card.What can I do?

The activation process does require cusomers to have a Visa, MasterCard, or Amex card.  Send a private message to CS_Agent to see if a Public Mobile cusotmer support agent will open the account for you and allow you to make the first payment using the voucher.  
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Jess1982  Sorry you can’t activate with voucher . If you don’t have a credit card . Get a pre paid visa. To activate them you can use vouchers from there on out 

Need Help? Let's chat.