cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incomplete activation

gerard57
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

After speaking with an agent regarding a port issue, i found out that something went wrong with my activation and it was never completed. However, my bank statement shows that the transaction was approved, so i am unsure as to what could have happened. Is there anybody who is able to fix this? I am unable to get into the account altogether, even to cancel the subscription. If i can't resolve this i will likely have to cancel my whole credit card

7 REPLIES 7

@gerard57 wrote:

The agent who i was in contact with did identify that the activation was failed, however she was unable to fix it and told me to come back to the forum. She did try everything in her power to fix it but didnt seem to have permissions

I don't understand why you would be sent back to to message forum.  Other customers cannot fix account issues.  Was someone at the Telus porting department that you were speaking to?  It's a Public Mobile customer support agent who needs to be contacted.

gerard57
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The agent who i was in contact with did identify that the activation was failed, however she was unable to fix it and told me to come back to the forum. She did try everything in her power to fix it but didnt seem to have permissions

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@gerard57 

Just because the porting wasn’t completed. You are going to cancel your credit card? Or do you mean to dispute the charges?

If you dispute the charges. You will be paying with vouchers for a whole year.

Just hang in there and message back to deal with a supervisor.

Did you talk to the (Koodo) Porting Department? They didn’t give you are reason why porting was completed?
PM are all done through messaging.

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@gerard57  your best bet is to go back to cs agents to inquire.  If you can't login,  they have to fix it.

Did you use esim or physical?

Canceling the credit card does not always work. If a company already has your card information they can still put through the charge to the replacement credit without even knowing the old one is cancelled.

Ask them to remove card details when you contact them.  Normally you cancel by turning subscription to off.  Or port out to another provider. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@gerard57 , did that agent not also identify a failed activation?  Ask them to fix the activation which will then facilitate to number port.

@gerard57 wrote:

After speaking with an agent regarding a port issue, i found out that something went wrong with my activation and it was never completed. However, my bank statement shows that the transaction was approved, so i am unsure as to what could have happened. Is there anybody who is able to fix this? I am unable to get into the account altogether, even to cancel the subscription. If i can't resolve this i will likely have to cancel my whole credit card

Sorry, but only a customers support agent can assist with something like this. Please continue the discussion with a customer support agent.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@gerard57 you need to work with support again and check if account was provisioning properly 

If you have not done so yet, you can engage supporting by direct message 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after ticket submitted, CS Agent will reply to you there           

Need Help? Let's chat.