cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

esim for apple watch?

flash_x
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey! I read a post recently here saying esims are supported now? Does that mean I can use PM with apple watch cellular?

10 REPLIES 10

@itrockstars  Apple Watch does not work on the eSIM with PM here. Sorry about that

itrockstars

Yet your staff literally just told me in chat that it is, i need a rock solid answer as i need to move all of my services.

flash_x

Got it. Thank you for your help people!

@flash_x  No word yet , but I’m sure there’s lots of folks who are hoping 

@flash_x wrote:

Ahh okay. Got my hopes up there. Do they have plans to do so?

@flash_x  no insider news about it is coming. But again, because there is more than just eSIM support, no small provider are supporting it.  And I don't tihnk it iis coming anytime soon

flash_x

Ahh okay. Got my hopes up there. Do they have plans to do so?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@flash_x no eSIM support

and reality is I dont see PM will ever support Apple Watch, and neither will any Teir 3 provider.  Sorry about that

pmbc
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@flash_x No, not yet.  Apple does not support PM as a cell provider for the Apple Watch yet.  I'm sure there will be an announcement once this support is provided.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @flash_x  sorry, no support for Apple Watch. Esim is one thing, but there are more things that are needed and PM has not put in the investment to upgrade it  to be able to have Apple Watch here.  You have to check Koodo and Telus

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@flash_x  Apple Watch is not supported for esim with PM sorry 

Need Help? Let's chat.