cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dropped calls cant submit a ticket error 404

porcupine
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

cant submit a ticket error 404 getting dropped calls not all the time but often tried airplane mod ect still no good now cant contact an agent it says access denied can an agent contact me. It's fixed now thanks everyone  I contacted an agent 

it is still dropping calls i was told there is nothing they can do need a cell tower and i am in the city

18 REPLIES 18

@epwand if you are referring you had problem submitting ticket with support, please open ticket by direct messaging them here:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

epwand
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I get this as well.  Frustrating.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@porcupine  There now that should make contacting support a little easier now 🙂

@pmbc   he could have turn it back on.  I didn't see Send a Message on his profile earlier too  🙂

pmbc
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@softech good call, maybe so.  Send Message is there for @porcupine profile but wouldn't come up in the autofill.

Yes @porcupine  was and in fact when I try to private. Message @porcupine  i cannot there not option to  @porcupine  Account this behaving badly 

@softech @esjliv @pmbc  go to @porcupine  profile there no option to even send private message 

@porcupine   which link you were using ? are you using the direct message link?

@porcupine  This is so strange your in community and posting , so obviously signed in . But won’t let you private message .i don’t know what to suggest beyond  that 

@porcupine - Try clearing your cache or 

open up a tab in incognito mode:

*Windows, Linux, or Chrome OS: Press Ctrl + Shift + n.

*Mac: Press ⌘ + Shift + n.

Maybe even try a totally different device

porcupine

You do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform this action.

Click your browser's Back button to continue. this is what im getting when trying to contact an agent

pmbc
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@porcupine wrote:

it also says access denied

You're logged into community when you click on the link?

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@porcupine - you've been around for quite some time. Are you not familiar with the private message option to CS_Agent? Or were you having an issue with this method?

As for your dropped calls, is this an all of a sudden thing? Have you tried any of the below?

• restarting your phone
  • toggle into then out of airplane mode
  • perform a reset of the device's network settings
  • Remove your SIM card, then gently reinsert it.
  • If still issue, try your SIM into another phone to see if services work

Check for outages in your area:

https://www.telus.com/en/on/outages

https://istheservicedowncanada.com/status/telus

https://downdetector.ca/status/telus/map/ 

@porcupine  That’s odd I hit the link in both posts and it works for me does starting to private message . Try again 

Message support directly

• Or while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click >>>here.<<<

porcupine

it also says access denied

porcupine

it says access denied

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@porcupine  

Message support directly

• Or while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click >>>here.<<<
Need Help? Let's chat.