cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cyber monday deal text from public mobile

dsmitty
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I got a text yesterday from public about a cyber monday deal I want to take advantage of but all day yesterday and still today after I sign in I jaut get a page saying they the page I am looking for is expired, anyone else experience this ? how do I get through to get this deal ? anyone that can help me , I appreciate it very much ...thank you 

7 REPLIES 7

2Stepper
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The website today has a note saying the cyber Monday deals are extended until midnight tonight Nov 29. 🙂

MyraLivingston

I am also having issues as are you.  I suggest opening up

a support ticket so that you can still qualify should this problem go past the expiry date of tonight.  

Just to test this deal I used Chrome (PC) and just followed link from main PM page. Eventually ended up here meaning deal is still on until end of day 2022.11.29.

Yummy_0-1669738156928.png

The only catch is as per ** small print, this is for NEW customers only.

Yummy_1-1669738340581.png

dsmitty

thank you , if only I could get to the page to see the deal and take advantage of it 😵💫

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@dsmitty , from what I can tell the promo is still available.  

dsmitty

I am seriously thinking of ditching public mobile , been a customer for a number of years now and I find lately the service and help is sub par , sadly . it's not worth the frustration, when you hold up your end of the deal by paying your bill every month on time and they don't provide the service and help you pay them good money for . 

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Public Mobile has web page cache issue so you might be looking at obsolete status. Try using different browser. Try Incognito mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to log in.

I believe that cyber Monday deal was only for Monday even though some customers claim it is extended to today.

Try again, nothing else you can do. Contacting agent today will be very tricky as many are trying to get answers on similar and other issues.

Need Help? Let's chat.