cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

changed subscription plan

samsam
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Changed subscription plan yesterday from $34 20GB 5G to $34 5G 40GB. but when i go back to the main page it doesn't say which plan i had changed. I am now on the 90 day subscription plan, I want to be on the $34 5G 40GB. Tried to submit a ticket, ends up with 404 error. 

If "Admin" could confirm I had made the changed to the $34 5G 40GB, I will be more than happy.  

4 REPLIES 4

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@samsam  You can also confirm by going to your payment page in your account to show the details of the upcoming plan and renewal 

Handy1_0-1700943769429.png

jor123
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Do you see it reflected undre the Subscriptions and Add-ons tab? Mine shows there that will be changed on renewal. 

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @samsam 

If you download the app, log in and then go to Subscription section. It will show there as upcoming changes. Sometimes the website can be off due to cache issues. It may also take up to 48 hours to show on the account change. That's what I was told. 

khraeohn
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Please direct message a staff member by clicking here  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437. They will be able to help you further with this issue. 

Need Help? Let's chat.