cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My grandson who referred me wasn't credited.

JulDang53
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Black Friday - an awful time to become a subscriber.

Took many hours over two days.

I was never asked who referred me.  I even used my grandson's link.  He hasn't been credited. What do I do to get him his credit.  Communicating seems a mess for me.

7 REPLIES 7

@Pvkom26 @Yes definitely wait the 3 days first and also in the meantime as the friend  that referred you if they got there $1 /1point reward  yet  if so that’s a good sign all is well 

Pvkom26
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I’m in the same situation. Neither me nor my sister who used my referral link got the $10 credit. Should I contact CS Agent now or wait for 72 hours as another user suggested? 

Andy85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@JulDang53 Thanks for reaching out for clarification. The new member will receive their 10 credit within 3 days. As for your grandson, he will see his discount on his next bill 🙂 

And to comment on the Black Friday craziness, unfortunately it is like that everywhere. Every Cellphone provider is trying to outcompete other companies and the lineup at kiosks are crazy. Alternatively, you can enroll for services online but servers are slow due to congested website traffic. Thankfully, you were able to get through with your subscription and you are now a happy Public Mobile client! Patience is the key if you want to get the best deal out there!

Abheer
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @JulDang53 

If you are saying that the person who referred you didn't receive 1$ - will receive on next cycle.
If you didn't receive your 10$ credit - it will show up within 72 hours of when you activated.

JulDang53
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks so much.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@JulDang53 the $10! will be added to your account within 72 hours and can be used towards next renewal 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@JulDang53  Submitt ticket with support  using this direct link and ask them to make sure it’s been applied correctly 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.