cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can get promoting for 35 $ for 20 gigs

EandE
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I can’t seem to add the promotion to my account . i’d like to change my plan .

6 REPLIES 6

statusquo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I was able to add the code to my existing account today and it was accepted.  I chose to schedule the change but not sure if the discount will get applied as everyone keeps posting to change the plan now.  I haven't decided whether I really want this plan so want to be able to cancel it before the payment date if I change my mind.

@littlerain2022 wrote:

I just did an hour ago, must change plan immediately not on renewal day.

How did you manage to do that when that offer is for New customers only? Another PM glitch?

Yummy_1-1669738340581.png

sszz06
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You have to change plan immediately rather than next renewal day to get the promotion applied. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

As the plan is aimed at new customers only who activate on-line...you appear to be an existing customer so you won't see it either.

ThatPug
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

That's the 20$ question the last week or so.  For the most part the official word is that it's for new customers only.  Some have had luck changing their plans with some tricks but then it becomes a question of whether the plan will stick or be honored if an issue arises with it.  It's also been brought up a few times that there will likely be some decent and similar offers around Christmas too, so it's probably not worth stressing too hard over either way.

littlerain2022
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just did an hour ago, must change plan immediately not on renewal day.

Need Help? Let's chat.