cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

autopay

saul
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I prepay monthly but my autopay didn't go through this month. There are sufficient funds in my account. Now service is suspended.

Tel: ***-***-****

30 REPLIES 30

paulbranscombe
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It sounds like you may have to reactivate your account.

Perhaps refer to this link:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Reactivate-phone-service/td-p....

Anonymous
Not applicable

@monk-key wrote:

Hello.  It is very difficult to know when you are contacted me.  I don't get any messages unless I log in directly to the website...  Also My plan now says expired... please help.

By default, you would get an email notifying you that you received a private message. Maybe you turned that option off.

That means this is your renewal night. As long as your services keep working through until tomorrow morning (and after) then you're fine.

So what do you need help with then anyway?

monk-key
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello.  It is very difficult to know when you are contacted me.  I don't get any messages unless I log in directly to the website...  Also My plan now says expired... please help.

@saul if the direct link to the moderators that @kselmak sent you didn't work, at this stage, I strongly suggest, you clear your web browser cookies, cache and history. And re-log back in and try again. As well, maybe even update your current web browser depending if you are using an old web browser such as Netscape? Internet Explorer? AOL? Chrome? Firefox? 

@saul wrote:

also to  repeat --- I have an account. I even have $2 credit received as a reward. The page you're sending me to is a TOTAL STARTUP.  I just need to change my credit card info!

Earlier you said you didn't have an account !! That's why I gave you suggestion to start an account.

The moderators have asked you to send them a private message...do that and I'm sure they can guide you.

saul

also to  repeat --- I have an account. I even have $2 credit received as a reward. The page you're sending me to is a TOTAL STARTUP.  I just need to change my credit card info!

saul

to repeat -- it won't let me file a ticket. error 404 / wrong login

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi saul,

Please send a private message to our moderators for assistance or chat with SIMon.

Public Mobile Team

@saul wrote:

are you there?

The only people here are regular Community Forum users just like you and I. We're not PM employees...we just help each other out.

saul

are you there?

@saul wrote:

nope! getting a 404 error. ALSO, tried this earlier and since I don't have an account b/c phone was set up at one of your mall locations, I get an error message on login. BTW: this has got to be the worst system I've ever had to use. Seems like it was designed to either fail or frustrate the customer. Any other ideas on how I can pay you? (sheesh)

If you don't have an account....you won't be able to pay for your plan. Just go to the top of this page and click on Get Started. There's a "Live chat" window there to help you set up an account. Just follow along slowly and you'll be enjoying PM savings in no time.

saul

nope! getting a 404 error. ALSO, tried this earlier and since I don't have an account b/c phone was set up at one of your mall locations, I get an error message on login. BTW: this has got to be the worst system I've ever had to use. Seems like it was designed to either fail or frustrate the customer. Any other ideas on how I can pay you? (sheesh)

@saul, yep, here is working link to SIMon chat.  Chat with SIMon with your issue, so it can create a support ticket for the moderators for you. Here is the direct link to the SIMon too if you prefer too.

@saul wrote:

my account was created at a mall location. BTW my screen does not show a "?" at the bottom right to generate a ticket. Can you send a link and we'll go from there?

Top of this page, click Get Help, then click Chat with Simon.

saul

my account was created at a mall location. BTW my screen does not show a "?" at the bottom right to generate a ticket. Can you send a link and we'll go from there?

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@saul Keep experimenting, but also submit a service ticket; click https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ and enter your question into SIMon.  Invent prompts until you get to the Contact Us button, click it and a Submit Ticket button should appear. Click it then login and pick the topic, if needed, from the drop down menu. To confirm your ticket has been submitted, check the SENT box in your private messages; click the small envelope beside your avatar at top right on your screen.

If you encounter problems submitting a ticket, you can send a private message to Moderators here https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437, but this alternative method may have longer response time.

To keep you going until your service resume tsry one of the free calling apps that use wifi; fongo, textnow, google hangouts.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@saul wrote:

Can't get in touch with  bank b/c phone is not in service but I received a new card a couple of months ago. Can't seem to access / or create an account on you web site also! (asks for pin I used the one to get my voicemail).

So have you never created your online self-serve account?  The Pin it is asking for is the one you set when you created your account.  Did you create on your own or at a retail location?  If you don't have a self-serve account there is no way you could have updated your credit card info to your new card. 

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

saul

Can't get in touch with  bank b/c phone is not in service but I received a new card a couple of months ago. Can't seem to access / or create an account on you web site also! (asks for pin I used the one to get my voicemail).

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@saul I really dont understand why it fails and your situation is strange. I

f you had enough funds in the account to cover the cost of your bill there is a big issue here.

Does your service work and is it just showing suspended? Or you have no service right now?

Autopay would not even kick in if you have enough funds in your account. 

There could be other underlying issues with your account if it went into suspension. 

Might want to have someone check out your account from the PM team. 

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@saul 

• first make a manual payment of funds
  • once you have "available funds"then click the reactivate button

payment type1.jpeg

Screenshot_20200418-193411-01.jpeg

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@saul is your account suspended?  If it is, then you may reactivate a suspended account online or by calling 611.
Via your account online
1. If you have already registered, or will first register, a credit card, go to step 2. OR deposit a voucher for at least your plan cost and go to step 3.
2. Go to the payment tab, select single payment and  amount due.
3. Select the reactivate account button.
4. Restart your phone.
or Using 611 to make your payment: ( you need your 4 digit pin to buy an add on)
1. press 1 to make payment
2. press 2 credit card ( or 1 voucher)
3. press 1 amount due.
4. Restart your phone.

Stay safe 

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@saul Add extra 1$  to your account above your plan cost. Then, try rebooting your phone.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@saul wrote:

clicked on the 3 dots and menu for peman link came up. No edit info! Noticed info is now coded. Did you do that?

@saul   No we can't edit your post.  Only moderators or oracles can edit information in your post and it would only be done to protect your privacy, or if improper language is being used in the forums.

saul

clicked on the 3 dots and menu for peman link came up. No edit info! Noticed info is now coded. Did you do that?

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@saul wrote:

where is the reactivate button??? Send a link! Did you delete my e-mail and phone #???

@saul  You should not be posting your tel/email on this forum.  Luckily one of the moderators or an oracle have deleted both for you.

Log into your self serve account and top right of your overview page you should be able to see the Reactivate button.

saul

where is the reactivate button??? Send a link! Did you delete my e-mail and phone #???

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@saul   Please click the 3 dots top right of your post and delete your tel.# as you are on a public forum.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@saul wrote:

I prepay monthly but my autopay didn't go through this month. There are sufficient funds in my account. Now service is suspended.

Tel: 6xx-ccc-yyyy

Try dialing 611 to get account status and pay, if needed.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Please click reactivate button

When it takes you to payment, choose other amount and pay a dollar or two, then restart your phone

Thanks

Need Help? Let's chat.