Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

add ons

hyatt275
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How much do the various ad ons cost with PM

9 REPLIES 9

@Anonymous how you think OP wants US roaming add on?  And how your partial add on list differs from the full list  posted 4 hours ago?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@hyatt275 

For US Roaming 10 day packages,
Unlimited U.S. Talk, Text and 250MB Data Bundle = $20
Unlimited U.S. Talk and Text Bundle = $15
Unlimited U.S. Talk Only = $8
Unlimited U.S. Text Only = $8
U.S. Data Only 10 day packages,
250MB = $10
500MB = $15
1GB = $20

sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account,

just to you know if you looking for US Roaming when you visit US and then Purchase it,

How To Purchase Add-Ons Using Your Self-Serve Account

To purchase Add-Ons using your Self-Serve account, follow these steps:

1. Click on ‘Purchase Add- Ons’ on the Overview tab and scroll down to the Add-On calculator.
  2. Click the plus sign (+) to add and the minus sign (-) to remove selected Add-ons.
  3. When you’ve added all your desired Add-Ons, click ‘Buy Add-Ons’ or ‘Make a Payment’ below the calculator:
    • You will see ‘Make a Payment’ instead of ‘Buy Add-Ons’ if there are not enough funds in your account to make the purchase.
    • If you don’t have sufficient funds to purchase the Add-Ons, you will be asked to make a one-time payment equal to the price of the Add-On, less your current available funds. Click ‘Submit’, then ‘Go back’: now the button below the calculator will say ‘Buy Add-Ons’.
  4. Select ‘Confirm my purchase’, and you’re off to the races!
  5. after you Add-on you have to do Rebooting your phone

what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

In Canada Overview Of Add-Ons visit Here link.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Additionally, you need to add it and make a payment.  The add-on will remain your account until it has been used up.  Only US roaming add-ons expire 10 days after purchase.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/purchase-add-ons-through-self-serve

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@hyatt275....if you are considering getting an add-on...here's some pointers. First, you should add sufficient $$ to Available Funds... secondly, actually "buy" your desired add-on. Most of the add-ons will stay on your account until you use them up...even if that takes several months or more.

The exception is the 10 Day US Roaming add-ons. They only stay active for....10 days. They are desirable if you're going to US for a weekend or two. They only work for 240 hours while you're in US...so best is to buy that add-on after you get there (using free wifi somewhere). Never get more than 1 of the same roaming add-on as the system can get confused and act irrationally.

Best is to do some reading and ask questions of the Community before buying any add-on...exspecially when you're new to Public Mobile.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@hyatt275 wrote:

You've been given all the information about add-on costs above, especially helpful if you're seeking out of country calling to particular regions / countries, or roaming while in the US.

Now, the question you might wish to consider is whether you're on the plan best suited for your on-going needs.  If you're looking for additional minutes or data on an on-going basis, consider switching plans on your next renewal to a plan which may give you the additional minutes/data you may need.

See plans above under the Plans heading,  or Click here for Plans (publicmobile.ca)

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@hyatt275  I guess our question is.. which one do you need  🙂

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@hyatt275...depends on which add-on you're interested in. Give us another hint and we can tell you exact cost.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

in into your PM account, scroll to My Data and Add-ons and click on Purchase Add-ons. Yu will see this:

Yummy_0-1636307176815.png

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@hyatt275 wrote:

ShawnC13_0-1636307315910.png

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.