cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your services are on hold due to the expiration of your subscription.

Iram
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi PM,

I have been a customer for several years and have always made my monthly payments. I received an SMS message today notifying me that "Your services are on hold due to the expiration of your subscription. If your services are on hold for more than 90 days, your account will be closed permanently and you'll lose your phone number."

I have never encountered this message in the several years dealing with PM. Why am I seeing this now? If I renew my subscription, will I lose out on my loyalty rewards discount ($5.00) and my auto-pay discount ($2.00)?

Please guide me to ensure I can continue my monthly payments and keep my loyalty discounts. I have several family members with PM accounts.

4 REPLIES 4

Iram
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Sorry, I should have included the fact that my phone is no longer working. I cannot make any calls nor texts.

Given this info, what is the correct course of action to ensure rewards are not lost and services continue into 2024.

My credit card on file expires in 2026.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Iram  If today is your renewal day and your services still work and you go this message you can safely ignore it . But it might also be a good time to check that your card in file hasn’t expired . If you haven’t any services you can also buy payment voucher and load it *611 to resume services and worry about updating credit card later if needed 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Iram 

do you have a valid credit card or debit set to Autopay ? If so, ignore that message as long as the talk/text/data are working right now.

You won't lose any Rewards unless you opt out of Rewards in favour of Points...don't do that.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Iram no worries, you won't lose your rewards.  (The rewards in fact should have already added to your account yesterday)

Just login My Account using Incognito mode, click Pay Now and resume services and make manual payment and will be good

Need Help? Let's chat.