cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to get into my account

Hev
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I can't access my account information for my active phone account. Every time i try to sign in the website, and the app, tell me to complete my activation ("LETS COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATION") - to get to this page it send me a text message for security verification - hence the already active account!

I have an active plan - have had it for over 3 years; payments are up to date, and I am currently using my sim! Every time i try to raise a ticket it tells me to 'sign in' - but I can't. It tells me to try a different link to submit a query, but then just takes me to an error page. I'm getting very frustrated by this - how do i get help to get into my account when i cannot get into my account to get help?!

11 REPLIES 11

DeelightfulDee2
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Hev 

Thank you for responding. I'm happy you got an easy fix. Maybe I'll get a Christmas Miracle?

Hev

Hi! It was error with my email address - when the switch to the new eversafe ID/account happened, the email address linked to my account login got changed to a different email address (another email address I had on my account). I just needed to confirm my account info with customer support and they immediately identified the issue and resolved it straight away. 

DeelightfulDee2

@Hev 

Please tell me how they fixed it? I'm desperate!!

Hev

Yes, I sent a private message to customer support, as suggested by others, and they resolved the issue for me straight away. I used this link to send a private message to customer support ... https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@YellowButterfly 

of course you will get help.  Please engage PM support properly by direct message:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

YellowButterfly
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am having this issue too! Did you get any help?

DeelightfulDee2

@Hev 

You're welcome. I'm still waiting for a reply from my message sent on the 27th which is worrisome. It's usually about an hour. They must be really backed up.

Hev

Hello, thank you for confirming it is not only me experiencing this issue, and for providing a link to escalate the matter, greatly appreciated. 

Hev

Hello, yes I already have an eversafe ID, this was created a while back. My text messages come from them when I'm prompted to enter a onetime pass code. 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Hev 

Did you create an Eversafe ID before login to your account? This is new to protect suspicious access into your account.

If you haven’t created one, click on Sign Up and enter the registered email and password on your account.

IMG_0110.png

If you still can’t access your account or it indicates one already exists then you need to contact a CS_Agent to help you access your account but keep in mind that agents are busy in these couple of days dealing with new members porting over or other issues. Be patient and wait for the reply in your private message inbox.

DeelightfulDee2

@Hev 

I've had similar problems and had to make a whole new community account but I still can't login to my self serve account. You can send a private message to customer support but they are backed up right now so it might take a day or so to get a response.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.