Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worst service ever

Metroklr
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

10 REPLIES 10

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

At least we tried.  Some people just come here for expressing frustration instead of seek help:(

Nuff said.... well written,  @Jlund 

Jlund
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You can't make a statement like that without backing it up. You have multiple replies willing to help and you've gone silent.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Metroklr   again, your number is now deactivated (according to the number you posted publicly)

if you were trying to ask for money back for the last month you had the service, then sorry, PM is prepaid and do not provide refund

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Metroklr 

4 and counting

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Metroklr 

I’ll start by asking, have you precisely followed any of the suggestions or recommendations made by other users so far?

This place is only as good as one makes it.

There’s only so much we can provide by way of advice or information. The rest is on you, the customer, to either sort out yourself or with public mobile customer support agents.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Metroklr - this is your 4th post on the public forum. Again, we don't have access to your account.

If you do not want help here from your fellow members/customers, please submit a ticket with ­­­Public Mobile Representatives customer support­­­ agents (CSA) can be contacted by either two methods, found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Metroklr  It can be overwhelming when first learning to navigate site , but once you get the hang of it there’s always a fix 

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

This forum is for questions. Do you have one?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Metroklr   Forth post and finally a new topic  🙂

Please give us more information on your first post here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/I-am-not-receiving-all-the-data-that-I-am...

You can have great support from Communiyt.. if you porvide us all the information

And did you loss your account because faily to pay before the 90 days deadline?  Maybe it is early and you can still fix it.. Maybe

Need Help? Let's chat.