cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will legacy rewards be kept if I upgrade my monthly subscription?

ArtashN
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am currently using the 15/month Public Mobile plan, but I get a 4$ reward reduction every month due to rewards (referral, loyalty, autopay). I started using Public Mobile in the fall of 2021. If I switch to a higher plan, will I keep the -4$ reward deduction to my monthly subscription price?

Thank you. 

4 REPLIES 4

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Yes as rewards are tied up with your Account not Plan.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@ArtashN  Yes I can confirm your rewards will stay the same I just switched to the 20GB for $39 and kept my rewards and add on check it out 

Handy1_0-1687708136646.png

umnikke8
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Yes, you stay on your current loyalty program. Just be careful not to click on anything to switch to the points rewards.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@ArtashN 

Yes, you can freely change plan and it wont' affect your current rewards, also confirmed by Community Manager here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/FAQ-amp-Troubleshooting/td-p/986594

Will I be moved to the new rewards program if I change my plan?
Changing your plan won’t automatically transfer you to our new Public Points rewards program. If you’re currently on our legacy rewards program, you will continue to stay on it. However, we encourage you to explore Public Points, as it opens up even more opportunities for savings.

Need Help? Let's chat.