cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why can't I submit a ticket?

PublicSupJOKE
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Not only can I not submit a ticket, I get 404 errors, XXX errors and "message"'unavailble" errors, all because I couldn't upgrade my plan yesterday to a black Friday 4g deal that gives me an additional 10gb data for the same price as I tried to get the deal for next billing cycle and it just kept loading, spinning etc but now there is only the 5g plans available and not a single 4g black Friday plan? And you think I can get a hold of someone or have a fkn number I can call? Nope, it's all done online so you can get so mad, break your phone, threaten public mobile so they can cancel your plan and charge you a ridiculous price while you get so mad. You think the 2 part verification"trust my device" would even work hahahahaha guess again! I have 31 fkn codes from all my attempts and still nothing. But surely you can get someone that's a human instead of that idiot robot in the chat but once again, Wrong!!!!!! It doesn't even know what to do either but repeat it's like 6 only fkn pre written chat bubbles just to get to a link that doesn't fkn work, boots you out and try again. I've been at this for 24 hours. No wonder they don't have a number, I'd threaten them too. Can't wait to share this joke of a service and let people know to spend the extra 5$ for a plan that actually cares about your business. POS service. 

4 REPLIES 4

the best phone company for DIYers!

SlickVic
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Welcome to Ghetto Mobile.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hi @PublicSupJOKE 

This is a self serve service. You can reach a CS Agent via this link

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@PublicSupJOKE  The chat bot is broken , you can use this direct link to submit ticket with support 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.