cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When did CSA's start accepting solutions for customers?

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

This is a first for me to see....when did CSA's start accepting solutions for customers? It just seems to be out of place for employees to be choosing solutions that previously to the best of my knowledge only customers have done in the past? Either the OP or an Oracle?

This just doesn't sit right with me....?🤔

Screenshot_20220214-100144~2.png

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

10 REPLIES 10

Community_QA
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@CountyDownIeUk wrote:

It is a conflict of interest. 

What conflict of interest?

CS Agent themselves participate and get Community reward , too?

@darlicious wrote:

@ShawnC13 

Lol....which just goes to show they shouldn't be accepting solutions!😅😆😂

waiting to see CS Agent accepting this as the Accepted Solutions  🙂

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@ShawnC13 

Lol....which just goes to show they shouldn't be accepting solutions!😅😆😂

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

Why wouldn't a CSA be able to accept solutions?  In all honesty, what I think that happened is that they were going to reply to the thread and hit the Accept as Solution button instead and then didn't know how to undo it.  I have done that before.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious 

Thanks for pointing this out. I didn’t know they can do this.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Yummy 

My notifications.

The timing seemed strange to me. I didn't even realize there was a second "OP" until I went to check the solution.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious wrote:

This is a first for me to see....when did CSA's start accepting solutions for customers?

This just doesn't sit right with me....?🤔

Screenshot_20220214-100144~2.png

Where did you get this screen?

As for CSA accepting solution it looks another way to save a buck. Solution provided by Oracle is definitely valid but choosing that solution Oracle does not benefit; only ordinary customers will benefit (reward).

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@softech 

I don't even think the CSA was choosing the solution for the actual OP but rather the second customer that posted in the thread seeking help paying and reactivating in order to port out to fido?

@Dunkman 

Would you mind reaching out to the CSA's on this? Im not saying your post isnt the solution it just seems highly unusual and if the CSA was choosing a solution based on the help provided to the second customer seeking support then it's not the proper forum etiquette.

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

It is a conflict of interest. 

That should be oracles only. 

Do keep in mind the OP can change the solution.....on the old community. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@darlicious   Next you will find out CS Agent moving this thread to the Lounge.. LoL

Cheers.. 🍺

Need Help? Let's chat.