cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did anyone get a solution for your issue from the PM customer support agents?? But mine still not.

Pbc_plan15
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

4 REPLIES 4

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Pbc_plan15  I haven't really had any problems except for a problem with Eversafe sending the 2FA code to the previous phone number after I had ported in. The customer service agents provided the solution quickly.

You started two simultaneous threads here a week ago but didn't answer all the questions that were asked that might have helped narrow down the problem. One of your questions didn't get answered (how to reset network settings, do you still need to know how to do that, in which case can you tell us which phone you have - maybe this didn't get answered because you marked one of the posts as the solution?).  It wasn't clear to me exactly what your problem was, you said your network was not working and also that you couldn't get the code. Can you describe what happened (or didn't!) that made you seek help?

@Pbc_plan15 

So far all my issues were taken care of when I am dealing with a CS_Agent through private message. I don’t deal through Chatbot because I my issues normally are not the basic issues.

What was the CS_Agent’s name on both replies?

mojorising
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Sounds like you are using the chatbot. to message a CS Agent, click on the link below. What is the issue that you're having?

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Keep checking your Community inbox envelope icon on top right corner for a red exclamation mark after your message is submitted. CS Agent will reply to you there.

Pbc_plan15
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I sent my issue to the MP private customer support agent, and they asked me some random questions, I replied to their questions, but they didn't give me the solution, and this is what they replied, "Hi, is me again, in case you still need help, I will be here to help" I asked them: What do mean by "in case I still need help, you will be here to help"  I didn't get any help from you or any support from PM agents at all.  My problem is still not solved. This is ridiculous, what is a customer support agent, is it just an AI, that answers some random questions without any solutions for the problem? 👎🤬.   I think Not just me, all the MP customers who have problems still don't get any support or solutions from the PM. Do you guys think is it right?? 

Need Help? Let's chat.