cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Resolved] My Account experiencing issues: service not impacted

A_CX_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Update: the issue impacting My Account has been resolved. Thank you for your feedback. 
—————————

Hello,

We are experiencing unexpected issues with account management portals. The team is working diligently to resolve. Service is not impacted. 

We apologize for the inconvenience and will provide any updates here. 

Please note: I am not a CS Agent and can't provide 1:1 support.
I do not monitor my direct messages.
6 REPLIES 6

daniel43
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It has NOT been resolved.

When I login to my account verification code is sent to my OLD phone number, so I cannot verify. When I choose 2nd option to send verification to my email, I NEVER receive it.

I have access to my email, but Eversafe ID tells me to check my email and verify, but verification code is never there (yes, I check spam folder and everything, but verification code never arrives).

Live agents on chat cannot help. They can't check their system to see why their system does not send verification code to my email. Unfortunately, chat support is useless. Twitter is also useless, they just copy paste same b/s and refer people to their chat support.

Who can I contact to fix this, or if it cannot be fixed, I want to cancel the service and move on somewhere else?

MrPK

August 21, 1 AM tried login today, got

Forbidden A1 

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

I’m able to sign in to My Account & Public Mobile app now, Tuesday, August 15, 3:30am (ADT)!

West_coast_aliv

ETA for a fix? I’m desperate here. 11:15 Monday Aug 14

Community_QA_
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

thanks @A_CX_PM  for update.. 

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@A_CX_PM wrote:

Hello,

We are experiencing unexpected issues with account management portals. The team is working diligently to resolve. Service is not impacted. 

We apologize for the inconvenience and will provide any updates here. 

@A_CX_PM , thank you for acknowledging these issues & posting this! We appreciate it!

I reported it to a CS_Agent several hours ago but he didn’t see any issues yet I had provided him with screenshots of the issues trying to sign into the MY Account webpage & the Public Mobile app!

Need Help? Let's chat.