cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MFrustrated as usual!

Fedupclient
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Before I go on my rant I want to commend  public mobile for having almost a full month of trouble-free service, almost. 

Why has the internet all of a sudden become dead slow? Not even enough action to do a speed test. Everything was fine my device is perfectly fine please don't suggest that I clear my cache, refresh anything, restart my phone etc it's beyond that it's not my end. And then as per typical I tried to access submitting a ticket through your chatbot when I finally get to the point where it offers me to submit a ticket it says to log in. I already am logged in but okay I'll go through your process. I hit the login button and it sends me on a loop right back to where I started. Not just once not twice but 6,7 times. Do you have frustrating that is when you're trying to get something resolved and it just sends you back to the beginning of what you just spent 5 minutes going through. I thought there was going to be upgrades!?! Can't be busy dealing with everybody's different plans now that you've cut them down to barely any. So what is it why is public Mobile's data so slow again? Why are we back to the same BS with the chatbot as we were experiencing last year? All these promises of upgrades lies. If you're reading this and don't have a public mobile account and you're considering it, don't waste your time. The bad times far far outweigh the good times.

2 REPLIES 2

EB0
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Fedupclient 

If you are having trouble using the chatbot, you can create a ticket by using the direct link by sending a private message

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Fedupclient if you have trouble with using Chabot to submit ticket, please use direct message 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

And for your slow data problem, what phone do you have?  you tried both 4G and 5G network? Tried Resetting all data ? and tried your sim card in another phone?

Need Help? Let's chat.