cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recharge.com Voucher Not Working

nkkkkkk
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Good evening,

I’ve previously purchased voucher codes from Recharge.com without any issues, was able to enter the code into Public Mobile’s site and all was fine. 

However recently I purchased two codes and both codes were longer than 12 digits (in fact they had 16 digits), and entering them into the website did not seem to work. The email I received advised that I dial *123#, which has not worked either for me. 

May I know if anyone else who’s purchased from Recharge has any similar issues too?

Thanks and Happy Friendship Day 🙂

5 REPLIES 5

Community_QA
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

How good is Recharge.com? reliable?  how much the transaction fee? 

Instore voucher has no service fee, right?

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@nkkkkkk 

It appears recharge.com has sent you the wrong vouchers as pm vouchers have a 12 digit pin codes. They don't change. A friend tells me they sound like a telus voucher. We're you specific when you ordered your pm vouchers? I have not purchased from recharge.com myself but I will reference the voucher catalogue for an example if one has been added.

Edit:

Here is what public mobile recharge.com voucher look like....

Screenshot_20220214-173238~2.png

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

VIP_Tech
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @nkkkkkk 

the 12 digit pin from your payment voucher (publicmobile.ca)

Edit: Submit a request – Recharge

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@nkkkkkk wrote:

Good evening,

I’ve previously purchased voucher codes from Recharge.com without any issues, was able to enter the code into Public Mobile’s site and all was fine. 

However recently I purchased two codes and both codes were longer than 12 digits (in fact they had 16 digits), and entering them into the website did not seem to work. The email I received advised that I dial *123#, which has not worked either for me. 

May I know if anyone else who’s purchased from Recharge has any similar issues too?

Thanks and Happy Friendship Day 🙂

@nkkkkkk  - ensure the website you used is:

https://www.recharge.com/en/canada/public-mobile-top-up?aid=125&gclid=Cj0KCQjw6sHzBRCbARIsAF8FMpXqFD...

Strange about the 16 digits?

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@nkkkkkk Voucher PIN should be 12 digit. If you don't see this code, you might wanna reach out to them to confirm. 

Need Help? Let's chat.