cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When can I get my credit back?

Freay
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I registered with my friend's referral code but didn't get credit back, but my friend received a $10 reward immediately.

Should I need to submit a ticket to talk to Simon? I'm a freshman here and don't know the link.

Also,  I set up the autopay but it doesn't provide $2.00 off now, right?

If there are no $2.00 off autopay & referral rewards. Less attractive plan, same as other carriers' price like Fido better signal than public mobile

11 REPLIES 11

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Freay 

Hang out in the community. Learn about pm, your service, how to manage your account. Read, post, bravo and use the search bar. You may earn a community reward. Learn and earn. You can make up the difference hear for the loss of the autopay reward. The more you learn the easier it is to refer. Those are the reward points that will really pay off!

To contact customer support :

Submit a support ticket via Simple--Simon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you prefer or cannot submit a support ticket you may send a private message : Click here 

To pre-verify add in your private messaging only your full name, address, email, phone # & 4 digit account pin #

@Freay wrote:

Oh, I see. I paid my plan and ticked Autopay, but I didn't get $2.00 off. I supposed it's replaced by 250 MB. 

HI @Freay   if you joined after Jan 25th, 2022, you will be on the new Rewards system and that does not have the Autopay discount anymore.   The new system will give you 5% Public Points back instead of $2 reward.

Freay

Oh, I see. I paid my plan and ticked Autopay, but I didn't get $2.00 off. I supposed it's replaced by 250 MB. 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Freay 

Registering for autopay under the rewards program gets you the $2 reward and the 500mb autopay data bonus.

Under the points program the $2 autopay reward is replaced without the need to register for autopay 5% back in points for payments and purchases. Registering for autopay will still give you the 500mb data bonus.

The $15 plan has always been coded to recieve it's 250mb "autopay" data bonus without autopay registration which now also conforms with the CRTC's expectation of the big three and Sasktel to offer affordable low usage plans to include a minimum 250mb in their $15 plan offering as well as the coding having been changed to include a minimum 3gb of data with the $35 plan. Neither of these plans require you to be registered for autopay to recieve those plan data alottments.

Or if you prefer or cannot submit a support ticket you may send a private message : Click here 

To pre-verify add in your private messaging only your full name, address, email, phone # & 4 digit account pin #

@Freay wrote:

I suppose to get $2.00 off for Autopay, but now it's replaced by data promotion.

The past autopay discounts and current data promotions are unrelated.  Similar data promotions have been occuring essentially non-stop for the past year.  

Freay

I suppose to get $2.00 off for Autopay, but now it's replaced by data promotion.

Thanks, guys got it.

HI @JL9   I believe OP was asking for the $10 Friend referral bonus.  The person with the new activation will get the $10 in bill credit, not rewards points for using the referral code

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Sounds like you are on the new plan so you may not get 2 worth of points (when your plan is under 40 as stated) but if you do buy add ons at all, every time you do you get 5% on that too which you wouldn't have received on the old plan.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Freay 

All customers activating from January 25th 2022 forward are on the new points program. Instead of the $2 autopay reward you earn 5% in points back. If you are on the $40 plan=2pts(=$2) below $40 You earn less than the $2 autopay reward but if you have a higher priced plan you earn more.

The loyalty reward is now anniversary rewards. You earn 10 points per year on your anniversary. More points to begin with than loyalty rewards but after the third year you earn less....you can be less loyal if you want.

Referral rewards and community rewards hold the same value in points.  You can earn a maximum of 110pts per account in referrals. The maximum community points you can earn is 15pts unless you become an oracle they earn an automatic $20. I highly doubt we will have an oracle earning points any time soon!

You don't get automatic discounts of your bill. You need to save up points to redeem 15pts=$15 off your bill. But nearly every add on can be redeemed with points for a 25% to 50% discount off the $$ price. You also get the opportunity to enter the lucky draw to win new phones and other electronics for 1pt=1 entry.

You should see the $10 bonus referral credit added to your account within 72 hours. You can ask your friend if they recieved the $1/1pt reward in their rewards account. If not then contact customer support with your friends referral code and if possible their phone number for the CSA to confirm its the correct referral code before they enter it on your account.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Freay

If you used your friend's referral code, you will get a $10 credit within 72 hours (3 days) and depending on what system your friend is currently on. They will get $1 credit/month (Rewards system) or 1 point/month (Points system). 

I would suggest your wait after 3 days to see if you have the credit on your account first before contacting a CS_Agent.

@Freay wrote:

I registered with my friend's referral code but didn't get credit back, but my friend received a $10 reward immediately.

Should I need to submit a ticket to talk to Simon? I'm a freshman here and don't know the link.

If there are no $2.00 off autopay & referral rewards. Less attractive plan, same as other carriers' price like Fido better signal than public mobile

@Freay wrote:

As you're the new customer, you'll get the $10 credit within 72 hours of activation. The friend who referred you donesn't get $10.  Also, the $2 autopay reward has been discontinued.  Only customers who activated before January 25, 2022 are eligible for that reward.

Need Help? Let's chat.