cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When Does $10 Referral Credit Get Credited?

aliaksar2000
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

My friend switched to PM from another provider on Sunday by using my referral code. I see $10 referral credit didn't appear in my balance/account yet. I see Refer-A-Friend Reward isn't reflected this referral yet. Do you know when does this apply? I have no rush but asking because considering changing my plan for a more expensive one, so I will need to make a payment. Too many transactions might be more confusing, so I might wait for this credit first if it won't take too long.

9 REPLIES 9

Priority
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I see this post is all the way back from 2022, Is that glitch still occurring when Applying Friend Referral Code in 2023 after the switch to EverSafe ID? I don't know if I am missing any Referrals.. I do so many I have no way of knowing, and I don't always ask everyone if they got the $10 Credit either. 

I just made a new Public Mobile Account yesterday and I know I've done 5 long term referrals so far on this new one, I'll keep count moving forward for this one so I'll know if I'm ever missing anyone and see if this is still a common issue. 

aliaksar2000

Day 4, still nothing. Submitted a ticket. The agent was fast and efficient. They added $10 bonus to my friends account and my refer a friend bonus went up by $1. Thanks all for your help.

LegusY

Mine came in pretty soon and definitely within 3 days, it'll apply to your account balance and not as reward points, hope that helps!

aliaksar2000

I did the purchase her sim card, activation, setting up her account, her community account, anything you can think of regarding PM from A to Z. So I know as a fact, it was my code and I copied pasted actually, not even typed. But thank you for your suggestion. I will keep an eye for a possibility that my referral code was somehow not kept by the system. Will see once 72 hours passes.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@aliaksar2000 

There is a fairly common glitch that occurs whereas despite entering the referral code correctly it doesn't register on the account. Reach out to your friend as advised by @dust2dust  to see if they recieved the $10 bonus credit. Hopefully not at this point and have them contact customer support to have your referral code added....if possible give them your phone number so the CSA can ensure the correct code is added as they cannot be removed. Once that is done the $1 reward and the last 4 digits of their phone number will appear on your list of referrals. Depending on the tiime of day it was added you will recieve the Cha-ching text from 611 at 2pm eastern.....I am expecting one myself in about 40 minutes or so.....😉.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

The solution you chose is incorrect about the $10. You don't get the $10. The friend will need to contact the support people to make sure the correct referral code was entered. Watch for 0's and O's etc. If they got the $10 then they entered a valid referral code but might not have been yours.

aliaksar2000

No $1 per cycle reward isn't there yet. Will see. No rush, no problem. Then since it is 72 hours and it is about to be 72 hours, I will wait before I change my plan.

Thanks, guys.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@aliaksar2000 hi it Takes up to 72 hours for the $10 credit to show up in their account, you do not get $10 credit you get a one dollar per cycle credit that is usually instantaneous and should be in your reward section already

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@aliaksar2000 

It will take 72 hours for both your rewards to show up in your account but you should have got a text from PM saying “Cha-Ching RAF reward”. If you got the text then just wait 3 days and relax.

Need Help? Let's chat.